Meet Jennett Rosemary

It's currently 6;59am and Jennett is still fast asleep.As the time turns 7 her alarm clocks comes on.Jennett groans and tries to reach the alarm clock "Shut up you stupid clock!" She grabs the clock and checks the time "it's 7am! I gotta get ready for first day of RMH!" She stumbles out of bed and quickly takes a shower,brush her teeth and get change into her brand new uniform that her mother got her the day before."okay today is going to be great!" She smiles at herself in the mirror "Jennett!" Her mother yells from downstairs."Coming mom!" She grabs her bag and puts her shoes on,before rushing downstairs and into the kitchen."I'm here mom!" She says as she sits at the kitchen table."Good because your pancakes was going to get cold" She laughs and smiles brightly at her lovely fifteen year old,who was too busy eating her breakfast."I must get going mom" She kisses her mothers forehead and rushes to the door."Have a Lovely day my little girl!" Her father calls out from the living room.

"Have a Lovely day my little girl!" Her father calls out from the living room

Meet Jennett Rosemary.She's fifteen years old and is now walking to her new school RMH which stands for Richardmen high.She's A student that's well known for having straight A's.

School Field
Jennett has now approached at the front of her New high school."Okay Jennett this will be awes-" before she was able to continue a Tall figure walked right into her "Move out the way looser" The Boy spoke in a deep smooth voice.

"Okay Jennett this will be awes-" before she was able to continue a Tall figure walked right into her "Move out the way looser" The Boy spoke in a deep smooth voice

They Both stare at each other,before a voice called out."Hey Alex Hurry up!"
Alex shakes his head quickly and walks pass her "coming Sam.." He said as he rejoins his friends.Jennett watches him go."I wonder why did he stare at me? Do I have something on my face! Oh no where's my mirr-" "watch out!" A girl shouted,the voice seems to increase the volume like it was coming closer.A Girl near To jennetts age comes speeding on a skateboard,taking the girl and jennett down."ow.." Jennet sits up and rubs her head."Im so sorry!" The girl says as she offers a hand to help Jennett up,she takes the  offer and finally stands up."oh! My bad! I'm Quinn! Quinn Smith" she shakes Jennett's hand with a smile."Jennett..Jennett rosemary"
She says with a soft smile."Lovely name! Hey your new? why don't we be friends!" Quinn giggles and Jennett nods."Yes,Yes I'd love to be friends"

"Come Jen I have to show you everything!"Quinn grabs Jennett arm and runs inside the school laughing

"Come Jen I have to show you everything!"Quinn grabs Jennett arm and runs inside the school laughing."woah!" Jennett was quickly dragged away
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hope you guys enjoyed the first part of The kiss Of nicotine!!!