First Day For a Change

Sabrina

Today is the day, my first day of college! I've been waiting on this day for as long as I can remember. I can finally start my career the way I wanted to start two years ago.

I hop out of bed, clean up the room, and prep for my morning shower. After taking my shower, I found the right outfit to wear today, got dress, did my hair and makeup. Yesterday I decided to change up my hair a little bit. I wanted a new look to start off this semester.

I walk out of my room and walk downstairs to get some breakfast. As I was walking down the halls, Gabe comes out of his bedroom, wearing a suit and tie.

 As I was walking down the halls, Gabe comes out of his bedroom, wearing a suit and tie

I don't really talk to Gabe unless he asks me something. I've been trying to keep my distance away from him, because my dreams of Gabe and me are getting out of hand. These dreams have been happening for about two or three days. I've been taking the medication Zach told me to take, but it doesn't help at all.

I bite my bottom lip; I couldn't stop staring. I want to just rip his clothes off his body. What am I thinking? My virgin mind needs to chill.

Yes I am a virgin. I wasn't the most popular girl back in high school, and boys didn't really talk to me. Plus I never met a guy that caught my attention... until now.

He looks up at me, staring at me with his piercing blue eyes.

My entire body froze, and I get chills. Gabe clears his throat, snapping me put of thought. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I say shyly. He chuckles, "I said good morning, Love."

"Oh, good morning." I blush

We walk together down the hall, downstairs. "So, how did you sleep last night?" He asks. I dreamt about you fucking the shit out of me. "I slept alright." I ignore my thoughts, "How did you sleep?"

"Same as you, I slept alright." I knew he was lying. He looks as if he's been up all-night long, "So, are you ready for school today?"

"I am actually. I've been waiting for this day since high school."

We walk downstairs to kitchen. His personal chef was already in the kitchen laying out our breakfast. Gabe's personal chef only comes every other day and or for special occasions.