The Judgement Day??

"Don't let pass relationships ruin your future happiness

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

scars remind us of where we've been, not were we are going!

Don't make things complicated coz in the end you will end up hurting someone (friends or partners).

In all those hurtful things that happened in my life this one's hurt me that MUCH that it made me feel so down, depressed and really MAD which happens to be the not so cool thing about ME being a happy person and a cool one.

Here the story goes :

Just recently:

When i check my facebook acccount there's this someone who message me PRIVATELY and i've never expect that she will going to say those things to me. I considered her as one of my friend though we didn't know each other personally but we did talk a couple of times reat her as one my friends.

I was really shocked by the thought of having that insulting message coming from her saying that i'm a flirt, a slut and such it was sooooooooooooo rude of her. Being called as flirt and slut makes me gone so mad REALLY M-A-D at her. >:(( She insulted me just like she really KNEW me at all.

SHE'S SO JUDGMENTAL!!!

I know she's mad and hurt knowing that her boyfriend is talking to her ex PRIVATELY but that conversation was already passed a months ago and i admit that i already forgot about it because that's not so important to me at all.

Maybe it's just a casual talk for the both of us and to think that she's also their while we were talking , were not even giving it a meaning, and those imiss you thingy that was just NOTHING!!! and i didn't MEAN it.

Tsss dapat sakanya TANDUAY ICE eh "masyadong binibigyan ng kulay ang mga bagay-bagay" masyadong sarado ang utak tapos she'll take it in a negative way >:((

LIKE DUH!! in the first place i'm not the one who initiate the conversation! buti sana kung ako eh ang kaso hindi eh! If her boyfriend really loves her she will be never threaten to anyone she just don't trust her partner!  Her excuses is so LAME just like her XD

Tsaka wala naman akong laban sakanya eh like duh ^.~ i didn't even meet his guy personally eh sya? almost everyday yata nakakasama nya nahahawakan eh ano ba naman ikakatakot nya sa ganung convesation lang???

It's fine with me then if she confront me first before giving that conclusion but the sad thing their she insulted me!

She's really obsessed with that guy! >3<

Nakakainis lang buti sana kung harap-harapan kong hahalikan na lang yung bf nya eh ang kaso that will never happen as in N-E-V-E-R! yun talga yung matatawag na "panlalandi"

I bet she's scared to loose her guy but that's not good kung may tiwala talga sya kahit ilang babae pa "manlandi" sA bf nya kung alam nyang sya lang eh dapat di sya matakot geez!!!

For pete's sake i already accept the FACT that i'm already the PAST and she's the PRESENT.

I REALLY DON'T MIND THAT THING AT ALL. Why does it need to be like this way?

She's just putting things in a COMPLICATED way.

She's so immature and insensitive!

The nerve of that girl i wanna punch her that hard for her to realize that i'm not FLIRTING and TRYING TO SEDUCE her guy.

Is it considered a crime to talk to your EX ??

Is it that bad to tell that i miss him? He's still been a part of my past.

She's INCONSIDERATE why can't she just understand that there's nothing special going on between the two of us.

She thinks that i'm behind her back flirting with her bf? ewww that's not so cool of me >3<! I don't have the agenda of having him back to me because i'm not inlove with him anymore because i DO love someone else!

I've already move on for Christ sake :|

That's so annoying!!! It got hit me to my BOILING POINT WHEN SHE REALLY said some things that my mind cannot processed at all AND IT"S REALLY BELOW THE BELT!

I really want to scream, and punch peolple around me that time but i just don't! i just can't level to her that's so ewwwy! LEVELING ON HER THAT'S NOT SO COOL XD

YOUR JUST PROVING THAT YOUR SUCH A LOSER >:))

well! well! well! i think i had this enough it made me feel better now talking to my friends about this issue even though this is just a LAME one i think i can still be the KATH they used to know! 

The energetic and happy as ever that no matter what people think about her she'll just let it pass and live as nothing happens to her :))

THINK P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E!

I felt relieve now ^_^ (maybe a little bit)

-------> KhayeElle23 (crazy_dreamer)

pasensya na wala akong maisip na title haha first time ko lang gumawa ng ganito kasi ang hirap kimkimin sa dibdib lol XD haha

this will serves as lesson for me ewan ko lang sa iba haha

grabe ang hirap na talagang magtiwala sa ibang tao ngayon tska ba't gnun kung kelan naman naging mabait ka sa iba saka ka pa nila ijujudge ng ganun ganun na lang without considering the your feelings

hays so complicated and i really hate it !!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh