Pt. 1 - Carls Kink

I want to shove a croissant so far down her throat my dick could feel it. Grabbing her hair while doing doggy style. Hear her moans get louder as I go deeper into her wet pussy, muffled by the sweet buttery croissant chained between her teeth. Skin on skin as she's scratching into to my bare back. Getting rougher and rougher with my strokes. Her body is so mesmerizing. I want to explore more. I need her.

Cum drips from my hand. Nothing like the real deal. I lean towards my nightstand and take a tissue, cleaning up my mess. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about those curves. I hop off my bed and search through my clothes. "Damn I wanna tap that ass," I murmur under my breath, putting on some pants. My phone buzzes from the opposite side of my room.
Sheen: have you tapped her bro
Jimmy: nah he's too pussy
Sheen: bro you gotta make a move
Jimmy: bow-chica-wow-wow
Rolling my eyes I start replying, "I'm not the pussy. you are. I haven't found the right opportunity to ask her out."
Sheen: hurry up man. she could be the one.

14 Hours Later

Today I finally get to go to her house. Croissants fill my stomach as I approach her car, Jimmy accompanying me. She rolls down the window. "Hello boys. Put your bags in the back and hop in." Her voice makes me want to cum all over this car. So fucking sexy. It's like she knows her purrs are a tease. Jimmy replies, "Sure thing mom. Carl I'll take your backpack and you can hop in shotgun." I blush, "Gee thanks Jimmy." I open the door and climb inside. This is the closest I've even been to her. Croissants flood my mind. Jimmy comes into the car and we all put on our seat belts. "So, how was your guys' day," she says.

"It was good Mrs. N.. We didn't get any homework from Ms. Fowl," I answer, my voice subtly cracking.

"Oh that sounds lovely. By the way, Jimmy, your dad had an emergency at work. He's not going to be home for a few days." Jimmy paused for a second before saying, "Oh ok." I could tell Jimmy was upset about not seeing his dad.

We soon pull into their driveway. I wonder if they have croissants. 

1:30 AM

Jimmy fell asleep 30 minutes ago while we were watching TV. I've been staring at his ceiling thinking about her. I hear restyling outside of Jimmy's door. His door slowly creeps open, letting the hallway light illuminate a fine line. A shadow of Mrs. N appeared, slowly walking towards me. Her hips sway side to side. Is she wearing lingerie? I see a glimpse of black lace under a short silk pink robe. My breath stops. I can feel my dick getting harder every step she takes.

"Hey Carl, you want to have some fun?," she whispers. She's at the end of the bed. She gets on the bed. On her hands and knees she moves towards me, closer and closer. A seductive look glimmers in her eyes.

"Ye- ye- yes," I reply, attempting to look relaxed. She makes her way to the end of the bed and sits down. She pulls her robe down, showing her shoulders and the straps of her bodysuit. Black lace dripped down her back, revealing a delicate pattern. I dared to touch. I sit up and take of the robe, throwing it across the room. I drag my finger through her lingerie. Whimpering, she crawls on top of me, she begins to brush her hands through my hair. I lean in to kiss her soft plump lips. She doesn't refuse. Her tongue slowly slides in my mouth. A soft moan escapes my lips. She giggles, nibbling at my bottom lip. She leans away from me, pausing before saying, "Come closer. I want you to feel me. Drag your fingers along my body until you reach my pussy. Then, fuck me so hard I cum so much we're going to need to throw out this mattress."

I slide my fingers in. Slowly going in and out, my thumb circling her clit. Her back arches and her head tilts back. "Fuck," she murmurs.
"Yeah. Like that baby."
"Fuck yea Daddy. Go faster." I lean in and brush my lips against hers. A slight moan escapes her throat. She leans in to kiss me. I slide my tongue in her lips, slowly exploring her mouth. I wanted to taste more of her. I kiss her neck, sucking on her smooth skin. I slowly trail kisses down her chest, her breaths shortening with each one. My lips move closer and closer to her soft pussy, my fingers still inside her. My fingers shorten in pace, as I place my tongue on her clit. My pulse feels like its on fire right now. She lets a loud moan. Fuck. Inaudible whispers come out of her mouth. I slowly pull my wet fingers out of her. I lick her cum off my finger tips like ice cream. Except she's warmer. And she tastes sweeter. She tasted like a chocolate croissant.

Something jerks me awake. I look to my left and see Jimmy his face fuming with anger. "What the fuck Carl!?"

"Jimmy I- uh -didn't do anything"

"You were fucking talking smut about my mom in your sleep"