The life of me Chapter 1

I'm baylie and I'm going to tell you my life story hope you enjoy😄

"Daddy, why is mama crying", I said to my father as he looked at me with a tear dripping down his face. "Your not going to be able to see her for a while baby, I'm sorry", he said

I sat there in silence staring at those big, metal, double doors in that cold, forsaken courthouse. They then opened with a loud boom. My papa ran out of there and straight to my grandpa. "You fucking bastard! If you ever bring my granddaughter here again to witness this shit I will file a report on you and have you sent to prison!" He said angrily.

My dad then grabbed me and put me on his shoulders and carried me off towards the exit. I kick and scream begging for him to let me go and in the distance I see my mom on her knees yelling my name, telling him to let me go. I screamed,"MOM! I love you!" As my dad turned the corner my mom wasn't in sight anymore. I saw my nanny by the outside doors. She saw me and ran over to my dad. I laid on his shoulders sobbing. My nanny ran her fingers through my hair. She said in a very calm voice," everything will be ok precious. I promise you will see her again."

I was then rushed to the car and buckled in my car seat. I was 6 years old when all this madness was happening. A few minutes later the car started and we were on our way to my nannys house. There was a huge blizzard happening so it was ruff on the roads. I was scared. I didn't know what to think. When we arrived at her house I ran inside, my body was shivering, I was freezing. Nanny put some warm clothes on me and told me. She made hot chocolate and sat me on the couch. "Your parents are not together anymore sweetie, they have gotten a divorce", she said rubbing my cold cheeks. I never felt the same after that day.

My dad bought a house in Denison, TX. It was small not much to brag on, but it got us through the days. My mother stayed in Tennessee going to school and working at a restraunt part time. I talked to her every night before I went to bed but it just wasn't the same. I came home from school one day and my mom was in the living room just staring at me. I didn't know what to think. All I could do was stand there in shock. My dad came in and put his hand on my shoulder. I thought to myself, 'could this be? Is this really happening?'

My mom jumped up and hugged me. It was amazing! I haven't seem her in a whole year. To feel her grasp was the best feeling in the world. I started to cry. I then looked at her and wiped my face off. I said, "why are you here? Why didn't I see you for a whole year?" Inside I wanted to say, 'you fucking bitch! How could you leave me like this! I have cried myself to sleep every damn night because I can't have my own mother tuck me in at night and kiss my forehead and tell me that she loves me and will take me to school,' but I had to sit there and take it staring at my dad wondering when the truth would come out...