The story of Jacob Hayes

Hi this is me Jacob Hayes i am 16 years old and this is my story of my death. some kids are just teling me to die already but i just kept them to fuck off but they won't i felt l ike i am in my own world as if no one can help me. Like is there one person who can help me2 days passed on and i am still getting to a point i feel like i want to die but i am going to hold it in keep the preasure indside me. 5 weeks passed and i am home I am cutting my self with a blade mom walked in and started freaking out she had said should i call the police i replied no i am doing it for fun school had came by and during when i was going to study hall i am thinking that i should get a gun. After schiool was over i went to go get guns,bombs,tear gas and knifes. On friday is when they are going to pay it was thursday i had set bombs every where except where i will get hurt. Its friday the day during 9:00 is when i start i was 8:59 only one more minute befor i start. I wrote this note to my  mom mom i am sorry for this. i did not want to this but they made me do it. and they are gonna deserve it 9:00 had came student had gotten hurt a sat up pulled the gun out and started shoting the main people i screamed i told you will pay i threw the tear gas everywhere people was hurt after all of them died one gun shot to my head i created what they wanted my death.

BY JOSEPH KUAFFO thanks for reading :)