Where it all Began

I don't own Naruto.

Minato bled. He could hear the cries of his babies. As he sealed the Nine-tails into 3 of them and soul in other, he and Kushina jumped in front of the children to protect them from the nine tails claw. Suddenly the Shinigami spoke'

'I cannot take your soul now, fourth Hokage but remember to love all 4 of them equal because one of them, if you neglect just one of them, you either feel the wrath of the nine-tails of the Sympogear.So will die another or the other.One of them will have no chakra but still, if you want to live longer love them equal.''

Minato smiled.,, I promise that I will love them equal!" Kushina nodded confirmed.As the Shinigami disappeared the Villages rebuild. Minato forgot the promise.

3 year later

The one who is suffering? Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. She has to watch every day that her parents hug her siblings Mito, Yuri, Menma and only tell her to go to her bedroom and other of her friends are Aya Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga because they were just like her. When the others made a mistake she get's yelled for that or slapped.Her stomach grumbled. She didn't eat that much. The Last time she had a meal was just a few weeks ago. But even when she told her mother she beaten her (Kushina:,, STOP LYING YOU STUPID INSULATE BRAT ! YOU HAVE EATEN ENOUGH!) The truth is she doesn't get a single thing from her mother because her siblings just eat it away.

All

This

suffering

because she has no chakra? even her friends didn't had this. Why can't she be loved the same way as the other (Minato:,, No they need to learn how to use the nine tails power, you will stay just in the way!)A hug or a kiss?(Kushina:,, You don't need our love! If the other get jealous and start to rampage!")

She wished so badly that she had chakra. To be recognized by her own family....by everyone in the village....(,, She is the failure of Namikaze!" ,, Let's end her!" ,, Yeah she is in the way of her sibling's training!")

She worte a letter and it said
I hate you all, you guys never cared so can it. All I want was you love by the truth is that I will never be like them,
Your Ex daughter,
Naruto

She stood up and jumped from the window and walked to her favorite place, the death forest and Aya and Hinata were there, she smiled but frown because Aya was screaming. She always wished to die but the animals in the Forest seem to like her because they never attacked her. Suddenly she could feel a strong power coming from the cage and her friends were also got cautious' Minato's own problem. He will pay for breaking the promise. Here take the book!', the Shinigami handed Naruto the book and disappeared. Naruto opened the book.And it shined.....

After reading it they understands that humans without chakra can get the ability usage of Aura and phonic gain. Suddenly the books glowed, open up itself:,, Just walk 6 Kilometers west, 500 meter south and you at the Valkyries temple Master!" Naruto was shocked but then thought. Who would miss them? No one? will someone notice? No one. Do their parents care about her?Nope. Not a singel thing! She smiled:,, Wait up and please call me Naruto book-chan!Oh and can I be friends with you."