Why Did you lied to me?

This is a girl with a simple life and the girl name is Hanna she have a friend named Kim Taehyung they were friends since childhood

This is a girl with a simple life and the girl name is Hanna she have a friend named Kim Taehyung they were friends since childhood.And Taehyung and Hanna separate because Taehyung have a band so taehyung left Hanna,And After 5 years they are grown up so fast.And Hanna doesn't know that Taehyung is back after 5 years.So that Taehyung surprise her by going to Hanna 's House.And Hanna was very very surprised because she doesn't know him anymore Hanna only know is he is just a stranger.Beacuse after all this year's Hanna was waiting for Taehyung but she gave up all she thought was Taehyung will never ever come back again...........
And Taehyung need to do is find something that will prove that they know each other and together........

Taehyung why did you lie to me?
why did you do this?
how can you do this to me?
I thought you're my true friend?
I thought you are my childhood friend..
But you're not the Taehyung that I know any more....
You've change...
You've Change a lot
I can't bealive you
But why why did you do this?
You lied to you're own friend since childhood?.....

And I run run run while crying and the I didn't saw the carrrr. .......so the car hit me.........only I heard when my eyes is slowly closing is....

HANNA,HANNA wake up don't leave me this is all my fault

I'm a liar I'm sorrry I lied to you uuu.....

should just tell you the truth instead of lying soryyyyyy yyyyyyyyy
......................

All I see is crying people in the hospital and I saw my body........
I asked my self "what happen to me"?
....