Chapter 2

"Where is 5b1 ?" I say as I pack my stuff in my locker.

"Oh I can help with that." Some voice said.

Then I saw her.

She's really pretty. Her hair is pink and styled in a pixie and her eyes are a light shade of blue. Her frame is petit and she is 5ft 7 and has flawless tanned skin. She's wearing a black ripped jeans and a white top and black boots and pink lipstick. I guess she loves pink.

"What did you say?"

" You're looking for 5b1 aren't you well hand me your schedule."

I handed it to her" it seems we have all classes together except for after lunch" she explains.

"Wait you in 5b1?"

"Yea." She had some Spanish accent like foreign.

"¿" Tù as español?"

"Sì-¿ y tù?"

"Si soy español."

"¿Comò te llamas?"

"Mi nombre Diamond Rose ." "¿ y tú?"

"Me llamo Gracia Garcia."

"So you're in 5b1?"

"Yeah and if we don't hurry we'll be late."

We hurried down the halls and to class.

As soon as we entered the class all eyes were plasteredon us.

"Ms. Garcia and the the new girl go get a seat" a slim short woman with blonde hair with gray strands spoke.

Who she calling new girl?

Diamond chill.

No who the fuck she think she is?

Diamond its the first day chill yo ass down.

Me no gusta la professora.

Sí la professora es muy fea.

"Uhmm I'm not new girl I have a name" I snapped.

I told you to chill.

Shut up let me handle this .

"Whatever just come and introduce yourself."

Hold up who she think she be talking to?

Oh shate!!!!!!this bad.

I rolled my eyes and went to the front of the class and faced everyone.

"Uhmmm my name is Diamond Rose and I'm Spanish. "

"Oh mi muchacha will you be my precious diamond?" Some guy who looks like a jock says and me along with the class bursts into laughter.

"Let me think ..... no ."

The class roared in laughter.

"Oh boy rejection that hurts like a bitch" he layed bavk and some guys slap him on the back jokingly and highfive him whiles the class roared in laughter.

"Uhmmm hold up I moved here from Miami with my parents and 18 year old sister ."

"Hey mi niña can I have your sister number" the same guy says and winks at me.

I started to laugh"no mi hermana es muy linda y tù es muy feo ." The class laughed and I joined in.

"Aww babe why you gotta be so rude?" He said and the class laughed even more.

I make my way to the back and take a seat besides Gracia.

"You sure know how to put on a show don't you?"

"Indeed."

All of a sudden the class was dead silent and all eyes were on something in the doorway.

And that's when I saw him.

My jaw almost dropped. He is around 6 ft 5 and is very built. His triceps and biceps are huge like really and his stomach is built and the white v neck t shirt he's wearing makes it really visible to see. His upper arms are decorated in green inked sexy tattoos on his tanned flawlesss skin. His hair is the proper definition of black and curly and glisten brushed and styled neatly. His lips are shaped sexy and are the shade of a red rose and looks smoothe as a baby's butt. He has a sharp , chiseled jawline and his eyes are the complicating thing. They are a shade turqoise with hazel and grey tints . Damn this boy looks so sexy that damn he took my breath away.

He's wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and over his v neck t shirt is a black , shiny leather jacket and damn this boy is a damn greek god. His wearing a pair of black Jordans and on both of his ears he has a diamond stud and a gold chain which falls on his shirt.

This boy is a godess from right where I'm seating the smell of Gucci perfume floods my nostrils which is worn on him. He looks so good that I could eat him all, day, long. Shit that sounds wrong. Fuck it I ain't care I can eat him all , day, long enjoying every single bit of him.

He smiles and he's teeth dazzles and are just perfect.

"Mr. Romieso I see you are late, again."

All the guy does is roll his eyes and smiles. " you see I have to give the ladies what they want and you and I both know what that means" he wiggles his brows seductively and grins.

All I do is just stare at this guy with a fixed face and then our eyes meet and then he smiles widely. "I see we have a new girl and from the looks of it I'm enjoying this" he grins as he winks at me and the guys jeer.

"My name isn't new girl" I snap.

" So what's your name Cookie ?" He grins wider.

"My name isn't Cookie do I look eatable to you ?" The class roared in laughter .

"With that big ass and huge ass boibs I know for sure you'll be on your knees later or even riding me like I'm your bicycle or better your lucky ride to paradise " he bites his lip. He was only 5 steps away from me.

I smile and bit my lip "sorry papì you can't handle this " I sass and tapp my ass and the class jeers .

Now our faces are inches away "we'll see Cookie we'll see who will be screaming my name " he breathes in my ear and chills run down my spine.

With that he goes and seats next to a group of jocks and they all fist bump and high five him.

What the hell just happened?

I turn to Gracia " who is that?"

She's glowing like a lil light bulb right now "he's the golden boy of the school, star of football team, son of multi time trillionaire family, hottest and richest guy in the schhol , the biggest manwhore who ever lived on planet earth. That mi amiga is Xavier Rimeso."

Oh my gosh?! What the hell just happened?