New Start

Yins POV
I just moved to Korea and I've never felt so lonely. My dad died in a car accident not long ago. So my mom decided a new start would be to move to Korea. It was in the middle of summer break that me and my mom finished moving.
"Hey hon why don't you go and try make some friends."
"Ok Mom."
We lived in a small neighborhood but it wasn't all that bad. When we were moving we passed by a park so I have been waiting to go there. On my way to the park I was listening to music and I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone.
Jungkooks POV
I was already having a bad day then this f*cking girl ran into me and my drink. "B*tch watch where the f*ck your going."
Yins POV
What did he just call me? My dad told me to never let someone talk sh*t on you for something small. Even though it was my fault he had no right to say that to me. "Oh I'm sorry oh wait no I'm not, di*ks like you don't deserve an apology so move outta my f*cking way before I move you myself."
Jungkook- "You better watch yourself I'm in no mood right now and your making it worse." " You'd better apologize before I hurt your ugly ass."
I just couldn't stand his sh*t anymore and so I took off running to the park.

Jungkooks POV
I was about to slap that bi*ch but she took off running. I was about to run after her to beat her up but my phone rang guess she was saved by the ring.😂
I answered the call to find out that my mom died so I had to move to my dads. I hated my dad he left my mom and me. I was only 5 when he left.  Only recently my dad wanted me back but I didn't care because my mom was the only one who took care of me.

                           End chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story and I'm trying to make it good but if you guys have any suggestions plz comment.