happy birthday!

Samantha had been home all day, celebrating her birthday by playing video games with her friends. "VANOSS STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE A TODDLER AND HELP US!!"

She laughed at Basically raging at the owl boy, they were all playing Human fall Flat, vanoss kept fooling around instead of helping the others "what chu talking about! I'm doing all the work here!!" She giggled and began helping Ohm and Delirious lift a box "At least someone is helping us!!" Delirious spoke in a teasing tone towards Vanoss "Oh shut up delirious, you should be happy a girl is even paying attention to you!"

Delirious playful scoffed and acted hurt "you saying I can't get a girl to even look at me?! Bitch I'm a sexy beast! Right Samantha?" Samantha began to blush, she had a crush on both delirious and Ohm. "R-right!!" She cursed at her stuttering. "Don't encourage him Sammy! You'll give him a bigger ego!" Ohm teased delirious.

"Bitch please, my ego isn't as big as yours bunny boy!" The two kept teasing each other as Samantha kept silent. She slightly jumped when she felt her phone buzz. She unlocked it, only to be confused when she saw she received a text from Vanoss.

"<Samantha, delirious and ohm sitting in a tree~ K I S S I N G~>" this just caused her to blush even harder, quickly texting him to shut up she returned to playing with the others

"Oh yeah! Today's your birthday isn't it sam? Happy birthday!" She smiled at Basically remembering her birthday "that's right basically, thank you!" That quickly shut up ohm and delirious, they both, felt guilty not remembering her birthday, both made a mental note to do something special for her.

"I gotta go guys, I promised my girl we'd go out for lunch" Basically logged off, following by vanoss logging off after saying he had a date tonight, leaving just the two boys and samantha alone

"Hey Sammy? You're gonna be home all day today right?" Delirious had asked out of the blue, Confused she replied "yeah, why?" Just as she had finished speaking he quickly replied "no reason, I gotta go, bye!!"

Now it was just ohm and samantha, as she was about to say something he quickly spoke "I gotta go too!! Bye!" Even more confused and slightly hurt, she logged off and turned on a movie.

____________________________

Late in the night samantha awake to knocking on her door. She had fallen asleep on her couch, getting up and stretching before walking to her door, she looked through her peep hole to see two men. Who are they? Oh god am I gonna die?! She thought to herself, she put the chain lock on her door before opening it until the chain stopped it "may I help you gentlemen?"

The two men smiled at her, one had piercing blue eyes, blue as the sky, a pale complexion, black buzzed cut hair, wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans. The other had light brown messy hair, beautiful Hazel eyes, pale complexion and was wearing a grey hoodie with Bunny ears on the hood. In all honesty they reminded her of ohm and delirious.

"Hey sammy, happy birthday" That voice, she knew that voice anywhere! It was ohm! Then that must mean "happy birthday kitten!" Delirious!! It was ohm and delirious! She quickly undid the chain and tackled both men in hugs "Ohm! delirious! I can't believe you guys are here!!" Both chuckled and hugged her back

Pulling away she smiled at them "Wow, I can't believe im actual seeing what you guys look like" Both of them smiled once more, ohm ruffling her hair "well we felt guilty about forgetting your birthday, so we decided to do something special" That made her smile even more, she pulled both of them in from the cold into her warm home

"You guys didn't have to, I know how much you both like your privacy" Both men looked at each other then back to her, rubbing his neck delirious spoke softly "well it wasn't just because of your birthday, we also wanted to tell you something, something we both have been keeping a secret a long time"

Confused she nodded for them to continue. Both taking a deep breath, they spoke in sync "We're in love with you!" Stuttering ohm continued "we have been for a long time, we thought it was about time we told you" Their confession had left her speechless, she always dreamed of this moment, she just never thought it would come true

Her stunned silence made the boys think she'd reject them, about to lose hope she spoke in a loud happy voice "I'm in love with you two as well!! I have been for so long, I just always thought you two didn't feel the same way" This gave both of them a sense of relief, hugging her small frame they smiled in bliss, so far this has been the best birthday of her life

"So does this mean we can fuck?" Ohm slapped delirious's head "you fucking pervert!" Although blushing and flustered she began to laugh, causing both of them to laugh too

Happy birthday Mini_Syndicate!! Hope you enjoyed this special one shot!! Also if you want a smut chapter just say the word and I'll write it ;)