The gift

Zayn has been secret in love with Harry for a long time.

Ever since the day they met at Xfactor and became band mates. Zayn can't take his eyes off this stunning boy. He just made Zayn feels something he doesn't feel before. Like the butterfly on his stomach,like the speed up heartbeat,like the fondly smiles on his face,like the urge to protect this boy from all the bad things.

He doesn't even know he likes boys before Harry. Or is he just only like a person who has curly hair and emerald eyes that happen to be a boy? He doesn't know,but he has been caving Harry's attention for a long time while harry always has his eyes on Louis. Harry and Louis clams they're best friends, Zayn can't help but thinks something is going on with them whenever Harry clingy to Louis sinks for comfort. Zayn wants to be the one holding Harry tightly,to comfort him,to tell him everything is okay. He can't help but feel jealous of Louis.

Whenever he saw Harry and Louis being touchy, he felt his heart aches. He chose to ignore it. What did you expect him to do?Take harry away from Louis's arms and tells him off?Louis is his friend too. They're band mates and no one knows Zayn's secret crush. He can't blame anyone.

Just like now,they're heading to a Carnival with harry and Louis sit together in front of the car while Niall,Liam and he sit together behind them.

Harry let out a giggle when Louis whispers something funny to him.

Zayn looks out of the car window and blinks his eyes, he wants to be the one who makes Harry giggles, he wants to be the one making Harry's eyes shining with happiness, he wants to be the one who makes Harry's beautiful dimples show. Yet,here he is,sitting on the back seat suffering from depressed.

Thanks god they finally arrived at the Carnival and Zayn didn't have to enduring the affection action in front of him anymore. He quickly
crawls out of the car,no caring if they have fans outside seeing him and attache him.

Niall follows behind him as well as Liam,harry and Louis were the last get out of the car.

"Which one do we play first?" Liam asks.

"Carousel!" Harry raises his hand with excitement.

"And then roller coaster!" Niall says with a happy grin.

"And don't forget the bumper cars!" Louis chime in.

"Let's go then." Zayn says.

"Okay,Let's go."Liam clapping his hands and they started to head to the carousel.

Once they arrived the carousel,harry quickly climbing up a unicorn,Louis sits on a brown horse beside Harry. Zayn choose one behind Harry while Niall and Liam sit in the front of Harry.

"I'm Coney Island queen!" Harry exclaim once the carousel starts working.

"Yes,that you're."Louis laughs beside him.

Zayn watching harry from behind,seeing grins showing how happy he is getting to ride the carousel. Zayn think he could watching him like this forever and not getting bored. Harry is just purely beautiful and like an angel in Zayn's eyes. He just can't take his eyes off harry every time he near him, he just catches Zayn's eyes without his realization,just like Zayn's heart.

When the carousel stop,they go to the roller coaster. On the way there,Zayn notices Harry's eyes lingering in a booth that with teddy bears sitting on shelfs.

"Let's play the game first." Zayn points the booth with teddy bears in it.

"Yes, I want the teddy bear."Louis nods in agreement.

The rest boys follow them to the booth.

The owner of the booth gives them the tools to play the game while Harry,Niall and Liam watching beside them.