Dwarven Adventures

In a universe far far away there lived a dwarf. His name was Garil. He lived with his sister Ionu. One day while doing the gardening Ionu saw a large group of aggressive looking creatures approaching and cried out for Garil saying "Garil there are creatures coming towards us!". Garil quickly armed himself with his axes and battleaxe and yelled to Ionu "get inside quickly!" as he ran out the door. The creatures saw the lone dwarf standing there and charged.  Garil fought gallantly and quickly took down five of the creatures in full battle armor headbutting another and crushing its skull as it attacked him and beheading another with his battleaxe. It didn't take long for him to be overwhelmed as there were at least a hundred of them in the pack out hunting dwarfs. All of a sudden a group of four heavily armored dwarfs ran out of the tree line around the cave they lived in and attacked the creatures killing them all in a matter of minutes. Saving Garil as well. After the battle they introduced themselves as Korgan, Barik,Delra and Balarra.Korgan said he was the warrior of the group, Barik said he was the marksman, Delra said she was the Scout and Dalarra said she was the explosives expert.

 They Said that Their group was called the Orc Hunters and that the creatures Garil had fought where called orcs. Garil asked what orcs where and was told they where genetically spliced high and blood elves whom had gone extinct thousands of years ago. Their magic had weakened enough to let the orcs out of their holding cell in the earth, more than half the elven population had been turned into orcs in an acident that had released thousands of liters of gas across half the elven city of Ese Taesi. This catastrophe meant the elven elders had to imprison the orcs. The one Trait that elves had that was kept by orcs was their hatred for dwarfs. Korgan said he had fought valiantly and offered him membership in the orc hunters and training for his sister Ionu so she could defend herself. Garil accepted heartily and they shook on it and they gathered equiptment for him and Ionu.Ionu equipped herself with some light class chain mail armor a katana and some surikien, whilst Garil donned the heavy class steel plate armor a runic hammer and a renforced steel shield.Dalarra had found some explosive sticks that had been made by Ionu and restocked her explosive supplyes.They Headed Out and Marched Quickly to the base of the Orc Hunters. They had been traveling for about three days when they where ambushed by a orc hunting party.Garil Korgan and Iona Quickly drew their weapons and fought back the attacking orcs,giving Barik Delra and Balarra time to react.Barik Quickly Drew his crossbow leaving his longbow slung across his back and taking aim at the orcs ready to fire and provide support while Balarra began throwing explosives into the enemy lines and Delra quickly activated her stealth boots and ran to the back of the orc attack to flank them. Within a matter of minutes the orc force had been defeated.

The leader of the orc force had a note written in dark elven.Luckily Delra had been around enough night elves to pick up their language.So she was able to read the note. They Discovered that the orcs where being lead by a one handed orc necromancer. He was able to bring the high and blood elves back to life. Using them as warlocks and arcane masters to bend more species to his will.The worgen race had been mostly enslaved by the warlocks and there demons already.Whilst the arcane masters had been busy enslaving the night elves,They had been less than successful as they knew the blood and High Elves where extinct and where destroying the reincarnations as they arived, knowing them from the flow of dark magic around them.