No Snacks For You!

Ah, midnight. A perfect time for a late-night snack. Or would it be early morning? Eh.

I thought as I slid out of bed, my phone under the covers. I snuck past Strech's room and down to the kitchen.

After I grab the bread and began to butter it, I suddenly heard a noise that made me pause my preparation for my guilty snack.

I placed the knife down and walked to the bottom of the stairs, only to hear a small whimper again. I quietly walk up the stairs. Stretch was still asleep, thank god. He reminds me of my brother, locked away in his room during the late hours of the-

Ohmygodtheresthenoiseagain.

It's not coming from Stretch himself...It's blue.

I knock on the door and step back slightly. The door opens on its own and I'm half expecting to see Sans or maybe Stretch...

"J-Jem...I... I'm not decent!" He whines and grips the end of the sheets.

My body is frozen.

This sweet, innocent little blueberry (a nickname I've given him since I met him) is...

A sinnamon roll.

I smirk and something in me snaps, im on him in an instant, pinning him down on the bed, my legs trapped on top of his.

I forget the door is wide open at this point and I try to muffle Blue's delicious moans, so I could close it before Stretch eventually catches on.

I close the door with my butt and make my way over to him, the same grin as before.

He's fully naked now, covering himself. He's obviously self-conscious, the smol bean.

I can't be making cute nicknames for him now!

I'm on him again and he avoids my gaze.

"Blue~" I say in a singsong whisper tone, close to his face now.

"J-Jeeehhaaaaaam~" He moans.

"Do you want this? I'm not going to force it if you don't want it." I say and let go, my hands practically shaking.

He's unable to speak, he just nods his head and tries to take my shirt off. I sigh and let him.

After, he kisses me softly and I feel the bones of his teeth clash against my mouth.

The feeling is weird, like...kissing a skeleton I guess. I chuckle to myself.

"W-What's wrong?" Blue asks, cocking his head at me.

"Nothing, I just never expected you to be...like this~" I say and straddle him once more.

"I-It's my first..." He admits.

I nod in return, unable to admit he stole my first kiss. Not really stole stole...but...yknow.

"You know I'm going to mark you right?" He asks as he feels my neck with his fingers.

"Mark? What's that?" I ask, pressing my breasts against his bare bones and smirk as he fidgets beneath me.

"It means that you're mine. Humans can't see it, but monsters can..."

I nod. "Okay, makes sense, but why me?"

"I...I re..." he takes a gulp.

"You're the only one who really understood me...you tried your hardest to make people be friends with me, but I guess you're the only person I can really trust, other than my brother..." He admits and suddenly the mood is gone.

I get off from him and cradle him in my arms, him snuggling my boobs.

He moves my blonde hair from my face and kisses me again.

"I guess it's not a secret anymore...I...I like you," I smile and kiss him back.

"I like you too." I say back.

"Hey, until we figure out this whole thing...can we keep it from my brother? He's going to...'flip shits'" he quotes. I snort and start laughing.

Eventually Blue starts laughing with me and everything seems perfect.

I hear footsteps and my blood runs cold. If his brother sees me half naked with a naked Blue under me...I'm going to have a bad time.

"Of course," I murmur and go in to kiss him again.

He hums in content and the door is opened.

"Hey, what's so fun..." The door is closed again.

"So much for keeping this a secret,"