we found out that we are actually.....

It was a few days after Omkara and Shivaay went to Kanpur as they were meeting an important businessman and also they were meeting a famous Magazine Editor/owner of the Magazine company. Ms.Mehortra.
During that time Annika and Guari's relationship become more strong Annika was like Guari's elder sister who used to be very protective, loving and caring towards her(guari.)

It was night time in the Oberoi Mansion Guari and Annika was sitting by the poolside drinking coffee and was discussing things about life.

Annika: "Guari did you know that I had two baby sisters when we were young our parents died in a car accident. One of my sisters was 3 years younger chutki to me while the other was 7 years younger to me was titli. The youngest one titli was separated from Chutki and I. We all were separated because we were sent to different orphanages. Because our relatives never knew about our parents being dead we never saw each other again."
Saying that Annika had tears in her eyes as well as Guari.
Guari: "So that means you are Bulbul Didi."
Annika: "Haa...haan... are... are... are... you Chutki?"
Saying this Guari nodded her and Annika pulled her for a tight hug and both of them were lost in their thoughts when they heard two familiar voices.
Shivaay: "Om see we came to give our wives a surprise and here they are sitting and crying. Ask them what's wrong because right now I am angry at them because we had to do overtime to come back quickly but it is of no use now.
Omkara: "Guari what happened why are you crying. "
Guari: "Actually Omkaraji...."
She was cut off by a voice.
"Om, Shivaay bhaiya what are doing here I thought you were in Kanpur. Chulbul bhabi, Annika bhabi why are you both crying is everything ok," said Rudra.
Shivaay: "Rudy that is what they were going to tell us before you came and interrupted us...
Omkara: "Ok Guari tell us."
Guari: "Omkaraji we found out that we are actually....."
Omkara: "Actually what..."
Guari: "W... w... wear... are act...ually sis... sis...ters.
ShivOmRu: "What!
With that being said Guari narrated everything to Omkara and Shivaay while Rudra and was Crying in between. When she finished Om and Shivaay were shocked and then came back to reality when Rudra spoke.
Rudra: "Chulbul bhabi where is your younger sister then did you find her."
Annika: "No Rudy we never I wonder where is my little titli is now. I hope nothing happened to her." Annika sobbed and then Shivaay went and consoled Annika telling her that he is SSO. Not just SSO 'THE MIGHTY SSO'
With that being said Om and Shivaay took their wives to their bedroom as both of them were both were crying their hearts out.

The next day.....
Guari and Annika went to the temple alone and the brothers were at home and decided to take Bhavyas help and find Annika and Guari's sister.
So they spoke to her about Annika's baby sister as they only knew her nickname which was 'Titli' but they gave them all the details they knew about her.
Bhavya: "Don't worry Shivaay bhaiya I will find her in no time. Now I will take your leave as I need to get started."
Shivaay: "Yes sure Bhavya why don't you get started right away."
Om: "Bhavya sorry na you have to work during your wedding preparations."
Bhavya: "No bhaiya it will take maybe a little while to find her as I can tell my colleagues in Delhi and UP to help to search for her. Do you have a picture of her."
Om: "Only her baby picture but would it help us."
Bhavya: "Everything is important right now." She took the picture. "Don't worry we will find her. She said and walked away...

After a week later...
It is now a week before valentines day. Everything was going smoothly Bhavya was still trying to track down Annika and Gauri's baby sister. Annika and Gauri used to speak about their childhood memories. All the time.

A few weeks later...

3 days before Holi...

In the living room...

All family members are present...

Rudra: "Bhaiya Bhavya said that she can't find out about bhabi's sister because they don't know her real name." said to Shivaay.

Annika: "Of course we remember her name and Shivaay why you did not inform us that you were searching for her."

Shivaay: "because I wanted to surprise you ok."

Gauri: "Bhade bhaiya I understand your point of view but you could have asked Didi Titli's real name."

Annika: "OK never mind. Titli's name is..."

Hi, guys hope you'll enjoy these two shot. Please do check out my other FF
Nae rishte

Silent readers, please vote

Chapter goal votes: 25+

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙