Norman x homeless child

It was a cold rainy day in Atlanta, and the streets were crowded with people. all of whom were rushing to get to the world congress center. where they would get there chance to meet the cast of the most popular TV series of today, which was AMC's The Walking dead. the cast had arrived earlier that morning all hoping they could maybe get a bite to eat, coffee, or just to chat with friends before there fans would be let in. however one cast member was running late because of the early morning traffic and as he was climbing out of the taxi he seemed to not notice that his wallet had fallen out onto the nearby sidewalk, but there in an nearby alley sat a young girl no older than 13. clinging to an old worn blanket from the bitter early morning cold she watched as this unknown mans belongings fell onto the sidewalk. she swiftly got up disregarding her old blanket and quickly made her way across the street. she bent over and picked up what appeared to be the mans wallet. she looked up and was able to see that the man had entered a Starbucks shop down the street, so she swiftly made her way down the street and entered the cozy coffee shop and that's where she found him digging in his pockets frantically as if he had lost something. she made her way up to the front of the line and tugged on his jacket sleeve. he looked down at her and smiled as she gave him his wallet saying " you dropped this on the sidewalk a little ways back down the street". she gave it to him and began making her way out the door back down the street until she felt someone gently tug at her arm. " hey sweetheart what's your name I'm Norman". " my names Alex, and I know who you are, you're him right". I pointed to a billboard with his face on it. He looked up and smiled then said " yeah that's me, are you here alone or are you with someone"? " I'm on my own ' I said and began to make my way across the street back to my spot where I watched Norman frown and began to make his way towards me. " this where you live"? he asked as my eyes began to tear up at just the thought of what my life was truly like i nodded yes. he looked completely shocked as if not believing what he was actually hearing, he turned around and then motioned to his back and said "come on". I looked up in disbelief "seriously"? I asked. " yeah come on this is a serious piggyback ride". I laughed softly and then climbed onto his back as we made our way into the warm congress center. we passed some security guards and made our way down to the signing area where we went back around a long rectangular table. He then gently sat me down and then sat beside me and smiled. He got his phone out quickly and told me he would right back to which I just nodded my head and smiled. however what i didn't know was that my life was about to be changed forever. he was smiling as he made his way back over to me " Alex how would you like to come and live with me forever if you want to of course"? " are you kidding me"? I asked as I began to tear up. " yes, yes a thousand times yes". I leapt into his arms and began to cry happy tears because from this moment on I would finally have a home and would finally be able to know what a fathers love would feel like.