Love Only Lasts for So Long~Introduction

Character Of the Story:

Ashton Grey: 16 years old. I pictured him EXACTLY like Justin Bieber, famous, looks and all. I just changed his name because I don't like the sound of it. Bieber...yea, doesn't appeal to me. No judgment to his fans BTW. Girl-Crazy but has a girlfriend, obviously gonna cheat. And let's make him taller than he really is, he's gonna be 5'7. Think everything's a joke. Usually a busy person but will instantly clear his schedule for his friends.

Cheyenne Foxx: 16 years old. Her name is pronounced SHY-Anne BTW. I'm not including this because I assume you guys are stupid, but my friends are and THEY pronounced it wrong. She has long, straight blonde hair with the brunette part at the back. Has amazing shimmering blue eyes, her chest is about 34C and she is 5'4. Has anger management issues but is totally lovable. One of Ashton's best friends and not that popular but has the most caring friends. Mutual friends with Miley.

Miley Stevens: 15 years old. Yea, imagined her like Miley Cyrus. She's gonna be 5'6 and I think she's 36B. She's really rich and has the most fabulous clothes. She's really popular and has all the snobby bitchy friends but is really nice and is the average girl-next-door. Her dad owns a Church therefore, she cannot date.

Rachael Larin: 16 years old. Really generous person who hates fights. 5'2, has the TNA and Lulu Lemon clothes. Straight, long brown hair and one of Ashton's best friends along with Cheyenne's. Chest is 32C, Has freckles on her face. Forgiving personality. Absolutely HATES Miley.

Evan Woods: 17 years old. Failed a grade. One of Ashton's many best friends. Is 5'9 with black hair. A total dumbass with no intention to learn whatsoever. Is Ashton's Love Life Counsellor. Bad Move. Will try stand up to people but will eventually cower into a corner and admits he has no chance of winning.

Amanda Bernard: 16 years old, 5'3. Is Cheyenne's bestest best friend. Long, blonde straight hair, about 20C. Really friendly but can be a bitch when she wants to. Not really a main character.

Alicia Hales: Same as Amanda basically. But her chest is smaller, about 34B. Not like it matters.

Hanna Benson: Miley's bestest best friend. Is 5'4 and is Ashton's girlfriend since 8th grade. Blonde curly, long hair. Regular drama magnet. Super popular. A real bitch to anyone who stands in her way. So everyone, basically.

Lucy Sanders: One of Miley's best friends along with Hanna's. Is 5'1 with long, curly, brown hair and follows around Hanna like a dog.

Yea, that's about it. There are a lot more characters but these are the ones I think are more in the story.