1.Introduction

(A/N: this is the first time I ever wrote an ff and I don't know if it will be good or if anyone will actually read it but here goes nothing)

Edit: it starts of real slow but it get better
Y/N POV
*Ring* *Riiinnnggg* *RINNNNGGG*

I woke up to an annoying sound ringing loudly next to my bed. It was my alarm." Urgh school" I absolutely hate Monday's I'm always so tired and grumpy and it's just a pain in the ass to get back into my daily routine waking up at 6:00 am. Don't get me wrong I like school as I get to see my friends but getting up so damn early in the morning just ruins everything.

I slowly got up and walked like a zombie into the bathroom. I jump back all of a sudden...I saw my reflection and boy was my hair an absolute mess today. I then did my morning routine and went downstairs.

"Morning" my little sister says excitedly
"Good ....morning" I lazily answer back
I honestly have no idea how she can be this bubbly and happy in the morning. It's like a talent.

I have my breakfast and then walk to school like always, meeting one of my friends Lisa along the way.

LISA POV
There she is again looking dull like she always does in the mornings. I swear I could see a grey cloud over her head.
"Y/N!!!!!" I wave my hand at her getting her full attention
"LISAAAA!! Thank god you're early for once" she smiles brightly at me. If I were a boy I would've fallen at her feet. She's so kind a genuine, I feel like the luckiest person to have her as a friend.

Y/N POV
I'm slowly walking to where I meet Lisa. She's always late and we end up having to run to school getting there all sweaty.

"Y/N!!!!!" I look up to see Lisa waving at me. A smile instantly grows on my face "LISAAAA *i run to her* oh thank god you're early for once"

"Let's go" Lisa says and we walk and talk together to school

We reach school and..... SHHHHIIT

(Umm so how was that...I know it's super short but I'll make the next one longer cause right now it's 0:22 and I'm ment to be asleep. Anyways that was just a little teaser hope you enjoyed it people tell honest opinions and feel free to give some ideas byeee❤️❤️)