Part One

The wind rushed loud and clear. On the roof tops there stood a redhead with her hair flowing with the wind. She sighed and jumped of. She wore a tight black top and black leggings and black gloves with high knee black high heel boots.

She jumped in front of her job, love and pet. She opened the door and walked in. "Well?" Asked Riven standing up looking her up and down.
"Nothing" She said and walked to the sofa with her heels clicking. "We have to find this guy" Nabu said.

"Have you seen anything out of the order, Bloom?" Sky asked her. Bloom pressed a button on her necklace and was in her blue dress with white heels and her hair was up. She sat. "Nope, nothing it's empty" Bloom sighed.
"We must keep looking" Heila said. Bloom nodded.

"Alright all we know so far is that this person kidnaps persons with strong dreams, right?" Brandon asked. "Yup" Timmy said. "We must protect these people and safe their dreams!" Bloom said when she felt a bolt of energy hit her and she started to sparkle and float up in the air. "What's happening?!" Bloom screamed and tried to reach for Sky.

(Look up Bloom's Dreamix)

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful woman. "Hello, Bloom" She said as her voice echoed. "Who are you and what is this?" Bloom said looking at her outfit. "Dreamix, it will help.you fight against the dream taker and I'm here to help you" She said disappearing.

I opened my eyes and saw I was still in the air, but with Dreamix.
I flew down. "What is this?" Heila asked. "Dreamix to help us fight against this person" I smirked and untransformed.
"Damn!" Brandon said looking at me.

Just then we heard a bang....

I'll do another chapter if I get 5 votes and 5 comments and 5 views.