That Girl

She's that girl who has everything good in her life. She's that girl that everybody knows. That girl who has a smile like a brilliant sunshine, she seems to emit sunlight wherever she goes. She makes conversation on the bus ride back to home from school with the new kids. She waves goodbye to her friends as the bus carries onward. She takes a deep sigh, and walks home. Her parents aren't home yet. They wouldn't be until 1 in the morning.She takes out her key, and opens the door. It's the same old dump. Clothes on the floor, used couch from her moms friend. Her dog Morty comes in,still standing at 14. He wobbles on 3 legs. She feels as broken as he does. She doesn't have the motivation to do homework, not today. Instead, she takes out her phone, and types her diary entry.
Dear Diary,
I can't stand this life anymore. I can't do anything right but pretend. All I ever do is pretend. I just want to pause life and rest, I want to be worry free, to not have to feel demons of depression,anxiety,paranoia and insomnia hovering over me. Watching me. I can't even accomplish the simplest task. I'm useless. I'm a failure. And the only one who loves me is Morty. I can't live this lie, I can't live this sad existence. I'm sorry, I'm printing out all of these diary entries today, I'll set them on my bed. These 365 days of diary entries. Thank out for giving me someone to talk to.

She didn't make it to the next morning. She was 15, she was that girl.