Part 1

Jackson walks in as Dylan is still sleeping it's 10:00a.m on a Saturday morning and Jackson starts thinking, "wait Dylan's normally up by now" and as Jackson thinks he begins to get worried about Dylan so Jackson stands at Dylans side as he try's to wake him and when finally does wake Dylan up he asks him, "are you okay baby?" Then Dylan replied, " yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?"
J:because it's already 10:00 and your normally up by now, so because you weren't up yet and we went to bed early I guess I thought something was wrong"
D:I'm sorry I scared you baby but I'm fine, so since I'm fine why don't you come lay down with me and cuddle since we haven't seen each other in like a week and because you got so scared.
J:okay!
(End of convo)
Jackson lays down beside Dylan and snuggles up to him like he was never letting go after this Jackson says, "I love you and I'm never letting go!" Dylan quickly agrees and they both fall asleep.

The next morning when Dylan wakes up he hears a noise not sure of what it was, he looks over and sees that Jackson was already up he begins to worry because Jackson isn't one to make s lot of noise so he gets up to go out to the kitchen to find Jackson on the floor unconscious, he immediately gets cold water from the sink and a clean dish rag and begins to wet Jackson's face, Jackson soon wakes up in a panic attack    not sure of what's going on once Dylan gets Jackson to calm down Jackson explains what happened.
J:I don't know how it happened, I was putting dishes away, I had a stack of plates and the last thing I remember is reaching up to put them away
And now I'm on the floor.
D:it's okay baby, are you alright?
J:yeah I'm fine just a little shook.
Dylan leans in for a kiss and that little kiss turned into a trip to the bedroom well that's what you would think anyway instead it's a trip to the bathroom, Dylan being the amazing boyfriend he is starts a nice warm bath for him and Jackson, jackson is so thrilled he quickly gets undressed and gets in the bath with Dylan doing the same once they get in the bath and they get real nice ,warm and comfortable Jackson lays his head on Dylan's chest and quickly falls asleep.