Stop treating me like a kid!

Len's P.O.V

I hope that Kaito can stop treating me like a kid one day because I am kinda getting annoyed from it.There he comes!

"Hey,Len.Did you eat yet?I got you some food so let's eat it together!"

Food...My stomach starts grumbling and I become bright red.
Kaito sits right next to me and open his package.It looks kinda delicious.

"Kaito,your food looks good.Can i try it out?"

"Sure!Why not?Say ahh~"He feeds me without hesitation.

"Wasn't that an indirect kiss?"His face begins to blush and turns away.

I call out to him and quickly closes in for a kiss.I forced my tongue and move it all around his mouth.He reaches out his hand to hold mine and pushes me down.

"Kaito,I love you.Don't treat me like your little brother.I want to be your boyfriend,so please..."

He turns bright red and proceeds to touch me slowly.My clothes were off before I even noticed.

"Kaito,I want you in me right now..I already prepared to just put your dick in me."I was begging for him.

He doesn't hesitate and thrusts me with full force.

"Hey,call out my name.Say it loud and clear.I will reward you greatly after.."

"Kaito!Please give me all of you!"

"Good boy,I am gonna make you feel so good you might faint."He slams his manhood in and out of me,going rougher every thrust he gives.

He is hitting my spot so hard,I might already cum!
He continues as he hasn't reach his climax yet.
I started moaning louder and louder,his junk is making me feel so intense!
I reached out to hold him and kiss him again.His hot juices were flowing inside me.

"Len,you are so cute.I am very happy to have you as my boyfriend."

"Let's do it again some other time.Okay?"