Quick Author's Note

A/N: Hey guys it's me Bailey here. I am going to be starting my first Attack on Titan fanfiction! So please don't hate on me if I get something wrong. If I get something wrong, please write a comment on where I messed up. I plan to try and make this story mostly my own, but there will be scenes from the show in here. There are two people who I've recently read fanfictions from who really inspired me to write this. Those two people are,

shadowsandstronghold - Her fanfiction 'Levi X Reader (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack On Titan', is just absolutely amazing! In the story, Sasha and yourself are friends (and roommates). One night, Sasha invents a game that started out just between you and her, but eventually got out to all of your friends and they wanted to play. The game is that they have to figure out your crush in five days and if they don't, you get to make them do something really embarrassing. Or if they do figure out your crush, then you have to do something really embarrassing. This story will make you laugh but before I give away too much, I REALLY recommend reading it and don't forget to give shadowsandstronghold a follow! :)

AND

Akaluv- Her fanfiction 'Through Your Eyes (Levi X Reader/Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack On Titan', is one of the best stories I've read by far. The story starts off with Levi confessing his love for you and the next day you think it was a dream but it wasn't. You and Levi get together and many, many, many things happen. This story will make you laugh, cry, and make your emotions go out of control. I know that I cried, so I recommend a box of tissues! But it truly is a very well-written story. I stayed up reading until 3 A.M. haha, I just couldn't stop! But anyway, I STRONGLY recommend reading her story and giving her a follow! You won't regret it. :)

Their stories really gave me the motivation to write this. Hopefully I will be uploading the first chapter to this within the next few days or possibly within the next week. And don't worry Akaluv, I will be dedicating the first chapter to you! Well anyways, I better get to writing that first chapter! See you guys later!~

-Bailey (xItsBaileyx)