Liar, Liar!!!

I just want a woman who will love me for me and not use me for my money.....

Liar, Liar!!!

I just have been so hurt in the past that i need time to appreciate you and the love you give to me.....

Liar, Liar!!!

I do appreciate the love you give to me and everything that you do to show your love......

Liar, Liar!!!

Stop assuming that I'm looking at other women for sex; it's only you that I'm thinking of....

Liar, Liar!!!

I'll always make time for you and be here for you because you are my queen...

Liar, Liar!!!

I have never been more attracted to any other woman besides you; you're my everything....

Liar, Liar!!!

I will never break your heart and i will always tell you the truth...

Liar, Liar!!!

I just never had anyone show me the love you have and put up with me from my youth....

Liar, Liar!!!

I am a real man not like these other dudes out there who don't know a good woman

when they see one....Liar, Liar!!!

I'm just trying to be a good man. I am not out to be with every nice looking woman...

Liar, Liar!!!

I don't care if you do get sick or gain a little weight, I'll still love you the same...

Liar, Liar!!!

I'll always be fair with you, honest and true; my love will never change...

Liar, Liar!!!

Hey men, stop lying out of lust and be honest with us and tell the truth...
Or else you will reap just what you sow and every lie you told will be looking right back at you.