Chapter 1

Summary: You just moved to Los Angeles and you're now working at a Pizzeria. During one of your shifts, Dacre and Joe come into get some food, and Dacre likes what he sees.

A/N: Yes this is a fic about Dacre but I do not know him personally and I'm just making shit up for the fantasy. By no means is this story meant to disrespect him in any way because that's the last thing I would want to do, it's written for fun because I know how much of a demand there is for Dacre x Reader stories!

Warnings: flirting, cursing.

Word Count: 2023

You moved to Los Angeles about a month ago. You scored a job at a pretty popular pizzeria, which would help you pay for school. You originally moved here to pursue an acting career, so you needed some way to help pay the bills since you already took out a loan from the bank for school.

-Buzzzzz. Buzzzzz. Buzzzzz-

You squint your eyes open to see your phone vibrating on the little night stand you had sitting next to your bed. Your alarm was ready to pull you out of bed, even though you were always tempted for that extra five minutes. You tapped on the button to turn off your now annoying alarm. You drape your legs over the side of the bed, pushing yourself to get up. Once you were finally out of bed, you jumped in the shower to get ready for work.

You enjoyed work for the most part. You liked your coworkers, you had a cool boss, you loved the environment. You never really had room for complaints, especially since people would tip you generously whenever you would wait the tables. You put on a full face of make up every single day, only because you really loved make up and was quite good at it. You never wanted to go to work bare faced since people in LA could be extremely superficial and shallow at times, plus you never knew if a director or a casting agent saw you and would go "you've got the perfect look for this role, we would like you to audition."

The morning commute was alright. You would uber to anywhere you needed to go, and luckily you didn't live terribly far from the pizzeria, maybe about 10 minuets without traffic. You ordered the uber on your phone and waited about 5 minutes.

Once finally arriving to your job, the scent of Italian food passed your face, making you take a deep breath. You really could get used to working here. The food was absolutely amazing, no wonder why it was so popular. You stepped through the front door, being greeted by your fellow coworkers. You make your way behind the counter and into the back room. Each employee had a locker assigned to them, so you placed your  bag into the locker and set your code.

You walked to where the scheduling was and noted that you'd be waiting tables today, so you went and grabbed a waiting apron and tied it around your waist, grabbing an order book and a pen while you were at it. Today was one of the slower days, which you got occasionally but it was rare. It was kind of nice not having to rush around from table to table but again, tips weren't as good.

You were standing behind the counter when you hear a bell ring, meaning you had new customers. You look up and you see two young men standing at the "wait to be seated" spot. One of the guys had long, really voluminous brown hair. The other had a blondish pompadour, icy blue eyes and quite frankly, made you extremely nervous. But you wanted that table, that blonde was your type to a t and you needed that table.

You rush out from behind the counter and you make your way over to the two men. "Table for two?" You ask. They both nod with a smile on their face. "Follow me" you say in a seductive tone, causing the blonde to smirk at you. You bring the two over to a two seated table. "My name is (y/n) and I'll be your server for today, could I start you both out with any drinks?" You ask, making sure to turn on that seductive charm again.