No Mercy ??

Khènan Pov
"Pops how we gone kill everybody and leave one jitt alive?" I questioned my pops . "Khènan listen lil nigga you trying to get to my position In this game you can't have no emotions for people it's either kill or be killed." My pops replied. I don't think it- - before I could I get my whole sentence out my pops punched me in my chest . " I don't care what you think this my cartel I run this shit lil jit , now you and Zoe Boy get her and put her in the van". My pops said in a loud tone with his haitian accent.
I grabbed the girl I ain't gone lie she was fine she had to be 16 or 17. While I was carrying her to the van she started kicking and screaming "aye lil hoe chill out before I punch you in your mouth ". I said in a angry voice. After that she got quiet and started tearing up. "Look bruh don't start all that crying shit". Zoe Boy told her. We are on our way back to the trap house in Lil Haiti I was riding in the back with her I was just watching her with thoughts going through my head . Then she spoke "why y'all had to kill my mom , lil brother , and sister they ain't deserve that , my dad was the only person who stole from your father". "It's just the business". I said bluntly. We pulled up at the trap Zoe Boy came around and opened the door to the van and grabbed the girl and took her to the basement and throws her on the twin size mattress that was on the floor with a sheet . "Don't make things hard for yourself just listen to all our rules and we ain't gon' have no problems lil bit". I told her in a understanding tone . Then boom I felt a wet substance on my face "this lil hoe spit on me". I said loudly to Zoe Boy . I turned and looked at her and slapped the hell out of her. "Aye Zoe tie that lil hoe up man". I said to Zoe before leaving the room . After leaving the room I went to the bathroom and washed my face before I was done my pops was coming through the door. "Where she at ?" He asked . "She in the basement". I replied.  "Ight well y'all keep her here until I say and come get y'all cut". He said leaving out the bathroom. Walking into the living room where Dajuan and Zeek were playing 2k "aye y'all niggas cleaned up the spot ?" I asked the both of them curiously. "Yeahh Khè". They replied I'm unison.
Once we got our cuts I touched my pockets and realized I left my phone and watch in the basement. I waited until everyone left the house til I went to get my things. I know that if I would've went while they were there I wouldn't hear the last of it.

Alizé POV
I sat in this dirty ass basement and I couldn't believe what happened tonight. I thought about how perfect my life was before my dad made a dumb ass decision without talking to my uncle. I heard the basement door open and I backed up against the wall.
"Please let me go.." I cried out. Whoever was in here with me didn't respond. I saw a tall shadow and I knew exactly who it was.
"Khènan please just let me go, I have nothing to do with this.." I cried trying my hardest to get let go.
"Neither do I but I have to honor my pops and take care of his business." He said while putting on his watch.
"Are y'all going to kill me?" I asked while looking up at him as he got closer to me.
"That's not up to us, My pops calls the shots." He said squatting down to talk to me. "I wouldn't even be doing half the shit he got me doing but that's my pops and I got to be loyal to him." He continued.
My throat was hurting from all of the screaming and lack of water. I began to have a coughing fit. Khènan got up and walked to the sink that was a few feet away and filled up a small cup. He passed the cup to me and I downed the cup of water in a matter of seconds.
"Thank you." I said while bringing my knees up to my chest and balling up in a fetal position.
He walked to the door and stopped like he wanted to say something to me but he decided against it and walked out.