Acussation-Ficlet [Hetalia-UK/Arthur Kirkland]

“So Arthur…” she said nonchalantly from the red armchair across the room; “I heard you were violent to Alfred yesterday, may I ask why?” she asked, a tiny spark of intrigue hidden in her (E/C) eyes.

“That ignorant git!” he blurted angrily “He dared to say I was a lunatic!” he said dipping his anger in indignation.

“Why would he? Were you two fighting?” she inquired again, staring at the blond man resting in the couch in front of her. 

“No, he just caught me talking to…” he stopped himself quickly, as if he had just revealed a dark secret.

“Who were you talking to, Arthur?” she said, unable to hold her interest.

“No one” he answered rapidly “wait no… I mean I was talking to someone, several persons actually, but they are not exactly persons and apparently only I can see them and…” he rambled, his tone decreasing by the second.

“Arthur!” she said interrupting his inaudible monologue, “do you hear voices?”

“What?! No! I’m not insane! Flying mint bunny and the rest do exist! I-It’s just not my fault that bloody twits, like Alfred, can’t see them!” he shouted, adopting a sitting position on the couch.

“I see” she said calmly “so this flying mint bunny talks to you often?”

“Yes, along with the others, they are my friends” he stated as if it was obvious.

“Imaginary friends?” she asked innocently.

“Hell no, they are NOT imaginary!” he shouted again.

“I’m sorry Arthur…” she said sincerely “I see these friends of yours are important to you”

“They are” he smiled softly.

“Do they tell you to do things or that someone is after you?” she inquired calmly.

“No, why would they?” he said looking at her… and the book in her hands. “Wait...”

“Arthur I didn’t mean to, don’t be mad, it’s just, you show all the signs!” she said apologetic.

“________! You bloody git! I’m not schizophrenic!”

Extended ending

“Arthur I’m sorry… but you should really see someone about this” she suggested softly.

“Shut up! I’m perfect! Neither you or Alfred have any business in my mental health!” he shouted angrily.

“Alfred? Who told you he had something to do with this? Flying mint bunny?” she said with a sly smirk adorning her face… staring at the blond man twitching in anger.