The First Encounter

There is a picture of the planet on the top.

"Lance and Pidge you two are gonna have go to a jungle filled planet called Kaitan. We believe that it's inhabitants will have some useful information on the galra." Allura said as everyone walked into the control room. "Ok we're on it." the two say in unison and head to their lions.

*time skip to the planet Kaitan*

"Ok, Lance you go start gathering info from the right side of the planet I'll start on the left." Pidge said as they fly in there assigned directions.

(Lance's POV)

Ugg why do we have to be here this planet has very dense jungles; I had to get out of Blue and head on foot because I couldn't risk hurting/damaging Blue. After 2 hours of searching for "Intel" I heard this great disturbance coming from this huge tree. "Well, looks like I'll be taking a climb today." I say talking to myself (Me, Myself, and I). After a few minutes of climbing the tree I made it to the tippy top. "Whoa, I need to lay off the food goo." I say again patting my belly. I realize after looking around this marvelous Tree there was a big hole in the tree and when I looked into it since it peaked my curiosity I look into the hole to see a bundle inside a pure silver blanket. Curious I picked up the bundle and realize it's a baby. "Why in the world would someone put you up here by yourself." I speak to myself again. 'Wow I really need to stop talking to myself before the others think I'm crazy.' I think to myself "Hey Lance, We gotta go back to the castle now." Pidge says over the intercom. "Alright I'm on my way." I say back. Putting the baby in my backpack making sure that she or he is secure before leaving. 'I know for a fact you were not put here unless your suposide parent is trying to keep you safe or trying to get rid of you, no parent in sight makes me realize that it is most likely number 2.'

*time skip back at the castle*

(3rd person Pov)

"Yawn, well I'm extremely exhausted I'm going to head back to my room now." Lance says rushing out of the room with imaginary dust clouds following behind him. "Well, whats gotten into him?" Hunk says with an eyebrow lift. "He has been acting very unusual since we left the planet." Pidge says pushing up her glasses casting the usual anime glare on to them. "What could had happened to have Lance be quiet?" Shiro says with confusion. "Hey where did Keith go?" Coran (Coran, Coran, the gorgeous man) says twirling his mustache. 

Here is the huge tree...