The meeting of the girl and the boy

In a luxurious house , Nicole who is lazy and does not like to study has to go to school by 7 o'clock because the bell rings at 7 o'clock . So , the alarm rings , 'beep , beep' at 6 o'clock and it rings for 30 minutes but she still has not got up   while her father , Mark , is preparing to send her to school.
Her mother , Hela goes to Nicole's room to wake her up , she says ,'Nicole !! Get up now ! It is six thirty now .' Nicole gets up and quickly takes a bath and brushes her teeth while mom is preparing her breakfast . Nicole rapidly eats her breakfast , mom says ,'Do not rush! Honey , I  will call your father to take you to school before the bell rings .'
She does not answer her mother , she just continues to eat her breakfast .After eating the breakfast , she goes to school rushingly sent by dad .
she arrives school by 7 o'clock and she quickly goes to her class .
Mr. Turner,who is the class's teacher , says , 'have a seat everybody . we are about to start our lesson . ' The teacher says , 'I would like to introduce you to Jamie , our new student in Elementary school .' The teacher directs him to his seat .
He sits right behind Nicole . He starts talking to Nicole , Whenever there is a break time ,he would sit near her and talk to her . After that , they become good friends .
And slowly they begin to love each other.

Nicole's mother does not know it because Nicole does not want her mom to separate them.
One night , Nicole and Jamie make an appointment , They promise to meet at 8 o'clock in a cafe , So at 6 .30 , Nicole sneaks out of her room and goes to the front door .However , while opening the door she gets known by mom . Mom asks her , 'where are you going at this late , honey ?' Nicole says , 'To buy something , mom.'
Mom replies , 'We still have a bottle of milk and some cakes , honey . Honey , I know that you are lying , tell me ! Where are you going ?' 'Actually mom , I am going to meet Jamie now ' said Nicole.
Mom replies , 'What !! Why are you meeting this late , you know that it is dangerous to meet him this late and by the way , your school time is until 16.30 everyday' . Nicole replies , ' It is okay , mom . He is a nice boy , there won't be any problem , mom . Please , mom . I have promised to meet him . '
'No , I won't allow you to meet him. Go back to your room and sleep right now and if you try to meet him this late again , I will move you to another school ' says mom. Nicole goes up angrily and bumps the door loudly. After a while , her mother goes to her bed room and persuades her , she says ,' Nicole , Moving to another school will be better for your future and you might meet someone better than Jamie.
But she doesn't want to listen to her mother's words because she thinks that Jamie is a good boy.