Meeting jimin

Alaina's POV

I'm just walking around until I see a really cute guy but then he starts walking towards me I have no idea what to do right now.

Jimins POV

I'm just walking around today since all of my friends said they were busy I was alone with nothing to do so I decided to just walk around. Until I see a really cute girl she looks back at me. I decide to walk towards her.

Alaina's POV

He's walking towards me I had no choice but to stay there where I was. Then he says,"hey".

I say,"oh hey".

He asks,"what are you doing out here alone".

I say,"I was bored I had nothing else to do".

He nods and says,"same my friends are busy so that's why I'm alone I'm Jimin and you are".

I start getting nervous and I say,"I-I'm alaina".

He says,"nice to meet you".

I say,"you too".

He asks,"do you want to hang out since both of our friends are busy".

I nod and say,"sure".

He says,"come on I was just at this bubble tea shop let's get some bubble tea".

I nod and say,"ok".

We get bubble tea and we talked about each other all day. He's such a nice person but I felt I was getting stares in the bubble tea shop.

Jimin says,"don't worry they're just my fans probably hating you because you're with me btw I'm famous".

I nod and say,"I can tell but why would they hate me".

He says,"because they love me and them seeing me with another girl makes them mad".

I nod.

He says,"they won't hurt you though".

I nod and I look at him I could tell that we were falling in love with each other.

Jimin looks at his phone and says oh I gotta go but we'll hang out tomorrow and I'll walk you home I nod.

He walks me home. I say,"bye".

He says,"bye".

A/n:I hope you all like the first chapter