Razor Blades And Rape (A Sally Parker Short Story)

~Short story~

          The cool silver razor blade that was pressed into my skin felt nice. The drawing of the blood makes my senses go wild. I slide the razor gently across my wrist until more blood is drawn out, and then I do it five more times in the same area. I look at my cuts and realize the pain I’m in, but it’s the pain I enjoy the most. Each blood drip represents a haunted memory of my past leaking out into the world, causing me to forget about it for the moment. I watch the blood drip to the floor beneath me and crash into a puddle of red.  My name is called by my step- father from upstairs, “Sally!” I pull down my black sleeves, wipe my tears and exit my room quietly, hiding the razor in my hoodie pocket.

          “Yeah?” I call up the stairs to him. I look up the stairs and see him standing there with a smile which is full of lies. He cracks his knuckles and walks down the stairs to me. I try to run, but he grabs the hood of my sweater and yanks me back so I fall down onto the floor.

          “You’re a terrible, terrible girl!” He kicks me in my ribs; I wince in pain, but never let a shriek of terror out. He keeps kicking my ribs and stomach and legs until I am bruised and bleeding, but I refuse to cry. I’m covering my head in pain, so he doesn’t give me a concussion like the last time. He picks me up gently and takes me to my room then closes the door.

          “Mmmm, I’m sorry, Sally, but you see, your seductiveness just causes me to get sudden outbursts…” he sets me on my bed and puts a hand up my skirt, and places his hand on my lady parts. He rubs gently. I bite my lip, ignoring the soft pleasure and look away. He grabs my cheeks tightly and kisses me on the lips while caressing my crotch. I never kiss back, but when I don’t, he just takes his dirty hand and makes his way into my underwear to touch me more.

          “Stop…” I shriek out, but it’s too late, he sends a warm finger up my vagina and starts fingering me like there’s no tomorrow. I wince and bite my lip with passion till it bleeds and just waits for this moment to end.  He pulls out and I look at him as he starts taking his pants off.

          “N-no, please! Not tonight!”

          “Shut the fuck up,” he slaps me across the face so I fall on my back, “Perfect,” he mumbles to himself. He slowly drags my underwear down my legs until he can see my vagina in full view. He lifts my skirt up a little while dropping his boxers. I close my eyes and cover my ears, hoping the pain will go away, but it doesn’t work when I feel his stupid cold dick being shoved up into me. I squirm to get away, but he holds me down with his strong hands. I squirm more, but it just makes him hornier, so he continues with his daily process of going in and out slowly while kissing my trembling lips. I make a noise, a pain-filled one, as he starts going faster and faster. I don’t moan, I couldn’t, my tears were too choked up in my throat.

          A half an hour goes by and he cums on my stomach, never inside of me.

          “You’re such a dirty fucking slut,” he yells at me and zips up his pants and walks away. I lay there, dazed and crying my eyes out.

          “You fucking scumbag…” I whisper to myself as I sit up and slam my door shut with a pillow. I cry harder and grab my razor and cut my arms all the way up to my elbows then get up and put clean underwear and pants on. “I fucking hate my life. I’m getting the hell out of here.” I say as I grab my backpack and start shoving clothes into it furiously.

          I look at my over-stuffed backpack and try to zipper it closed. Once I do I look at the cross of Jesus on my wall and kneel down by my bed to pray. “Dear Jesus… Let that man go to fucking Hell. Amen.” I cross myself and get up then put my backpack on my back and escape through the small window above my desk. I get out of it, shut the window then run for my life out of the neighborhood, not thinking twice about looking back. This is my plan for freedom, away from all the bullshit I have to deal with. I’m not giving up until I reach it…