Part 1

"You've just been spanked by CrankThatFrank"

I shiek with excitement as close my laptop and look at the clock on my white nightstand next to my bed. It was already five in the afternoon.  I have been binge watching my yeemo daddy Frank all day. Tomorrow was the big day. I would finally get to meet Frank. 

"Gabbie sweety, can you come down? Supper is ready," my mom yells. 

"Coming mom," I scream back down. 

I change into my pajamas in my small upstairs bedroom and stare into my vanity mirror. I hardly ever look at my reflection because of how much I hate the way I look. Everytime I do it seems to dampin my mood. It's so weird how I can change so quickly from being happy to sad within seconds. 

After a few minutes of hopelessly staring at my reflection, I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. It will get better and I won't be so sad all the time. It will just take time to be happy in my own skin.

My room is the only place I feel safe. It's blue walls and emo themed pillowcases and posters make me happier than anyone i've ever met at school. 

I open the cold handle to my bedroom door and rub my hand on the walls as I walk down the stairs. It's weird how you can be so numb even though something so exciting is happening the next day.  

I went into the tiny kitchen at the bottom of the stairs and sat down at the wooden dinner table in the middle of the kitchen. 

"Here you go," my mom said while placing a plate with two slices of cheese pizza down. 

I stare at the pizza without saying anything. I don't feel like eatting at the moment because I'm too "emotional unstadle" or at least thats what my friends at school call me. It's one of the weirdest things to feel like your whole body is numb and dead and the only thing still working is your brain. 

My mom sat across from me staring at the white kitchen wall behind me. 

"So are you excited for tomorrow?" she asked. 

"Yeah," I say while keeping my head down and making no eye contact. 

Deep down I am bursting with excitement but on the service I''m rotting away. That's what depression does to you. 

"Are you ok?" my mom asks. 

My whole body goes stiff at the question and I can feel my eyes fill with tears. 

"I'm fine," I say knowing she doesn't really care.

_________________________________________________________

Do you like this?? I need peoples opinions please. I will probably add more to this first part.