Dinner Time

One day after dance practice BTS was eating dinner that Jin cooked (Of course). The order the members sat in were, at the head of the title, the leader, RM, then diagonally from him was Jin, then across from him was J-Hope, beside him was Suga, across from him was Jimin, beside him was V, then across from him was Jungkook looking sad, and more tired than usual. V noticed this and said "Jimin-hyung, may we please trade places?" 

"Sure Hyung." Jimin said.

"Thank you." Said V.

They got up and traded places so V could be beside Kookie, thinking that it would cheer him up, but sadly it didn't. It just made him even more sad. V definitely noticed this, and gave him a hug. That cheered him up a little bit, but V still wasn't happy that Jungkook wasn't happy. 

"Kookie, may I ask what's wrong?" V asked Jungkook.

"Follow me." Kookie said.

They got up and left the table to go to the hall way outside. Jungkook started breaking down into tears and hugged Taes neck so hard, he almost choked him, but he was fine with Jungkook doing that because he wanted him to  be happy.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Tae asked.

"I miss her, so much, and I just want her back." He started crying even more and hugging tae more tightly.

"I know Kookie, but you can't just stand around and cry about it, you have to do something, I will help you."

"Please don't, I will do it on my own." Kookie said with a lying tone in his voice.

Tae knew he was lying.

"Kookie, I know you're not gonna do anything, so I will."

"No Oppa."

Oppa. The word slipped out of his mouth because he had fallen in love with Tae without him knowing and, basically Jungkook was confessing his love for him.

"Excuse me Hyung?" Tae sounded confused.

"I called you Oppa, what's wrong with that?" Kookie was forgetting all about keeping it a secret that he was in love with Tae. 

"Why did you do that Kookie? You know I'm not your Oppa, I'm just your best friend." Tae blushed, liking Jungkook too but not confessing to anyone until now. 

"Tae, I love you, and I haven't told anyone about this feeling, except you now. I hope you will understand" Kookie declared.

"I understand, I love you too Kookie. Honestly, I have always loved you. I have always wanted to start a relationship with you. May we keep it a secret from the other members?" Tae said.

Kook and Tae went back into the room and asked the other members if they could be excused. They all said yes, of course. 

They both went to a room somewhere not too far from the dining room, but far enough away to muffle sounds. They both just sat down in the middle of the room, and out of nowhere Kookie just crawled on top of Tae showing dominance, like he always does, while Tae trying to resist he can't because Kookies muscles are too strong.

Keep reading to see what happens next.