Dear God,
It was June 8, 2017 when I first attended W.F.F.A with my two best friends. My best friends that I cherished for almost 2 1/2 years. The ones who had stayed in my ups and downs in life. The ones that you had given me, your beautiful blessings. (Wa-fa-fa) is one of the branch of 'The Feast' located near our area. This event had played a big role in my life and I can never forget the feeling that I'd felt that night. While I was singing and enjoying the beat of your song, God, I felt a different kind of feeling, my heart is slowly pumping and feeling at ease. It was like I am sitting in an imaginary rainbow, I was so full of unknown emotions and no matter what I do, I can't identify those emotions that I had felt that night, And the only reason I've thought is maybe it was your presence, it was like you're just beside me. Singing,Dancing and feeling the beat of the song, the lyrics that matters and Your word that always matter. That night, I was depressed and you know how much I am filled with negativity and suicidal thoughts, You filled my heart, You fulfilled the emptiness part of my heart, You have always loved me. You showed me how much you love me that night when I felt that someone hugged me behind, I felt I was the only person in that crowdy place, yet I felt blessed and most importantly I am not alone, someone love me, someone will stay with me despite of being the 'real' me, soneone would finally make me feel and will say that 'No matter what happens, I will never leave you, I would love you for My love has NO LIMITS.'

During the talk of Brother J, I was looking to my friends who's intently listening to him and I looked to the cross and say 'You're just so wonderful and nothing/no one could ever be compared to you, God'

As we stand up that moment, the Worship Leader starts to sing 'What a beautiful name' and my favorite line was 'my sin was great,your love was greater, what could separate us now?'  It strucks me that no matter how sinful I am, You love me. Nothing and NO ONE could ever make You love me less. With that I understand how your love connects me to your heart. And your love didn't just connect to me but to each one of us.