Love for an Android

Yay a new story................... yeah idk man I have so many ideas for a story and this is one of them and yeah ok

Enjoy

And the cover pistures is not mine okay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

It was past midnight as the people in the house was asleep after a long day of recording and editing, and everyone decided to sleep over for the night, everyone but one, wearing pajamas bottoms and an arm tattoo on his left arm, sitting on the bed and holding his head as his head was pounding painfully and his eyes clenched tightly shut.

After an hour later, the pounding lessened to a dull throb enough to ignore it. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, revealed that he have glowing blue eyes and if looked closely, you can see small codes swimming around. It only lasted for a few seconds before it faded back to chocolate brown color. He sighed in relief that it’s over, “Damn dude” he muttered softly as he got out of bed to get himself a drink.

But as he walked pass a mirror, he paused and walked back to the mirror, “Shit” he muttered as he rubbed the thin, black lines under his eyes. He thought that they were gone by now, because they would disappear right away. After a few more second, he looked away from the mirror and left to get a drink, and after that he quickly walked to his room, not risking being seen like this.

Aleks quickly went to bed and slowing fell asleep, his last thought that he hope to keep this dark secret quiet for a bit longer and not letting his friends and secret crush find out about his true past.

Him being half android.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And yeah thats all for now and yes I'm making is a yaoi story, but idk who should I pair him up with and I thought wth you guys can pick on who he should be with and yeah

I also got this idea from this pictures on DA and yeah so and also from iRobot you know well anyways what do you guys think

Piper out-