Ice burg

🔥Paul's pov🔥
Ok as me and Patrick are in charge of not crashing the plane....again we just talk together watching out for any reasons to not chrash. "So why are we in charge of this job again? Red Leader knows we suck at this" Patrick said looking around for any object that could destroy a plane. I chuckled softly and agreed. Then I move a little bit closer to Patrick. Smiling and I hug him. As he is my boyfriend I love him to death. Patrick hugged back making me blush. Fucking god pat~. I love him too much.

❤pat pov❤
AHHHHHHHHH. *cOuGh* sorry I get like this around Paul whenever we hug. But for all the years we've been dating I always get hard when he hugs me. I usually go to the bathroom to "calm it down" but I'm driving the plane (Yes driving idk if you can drive a plane....Just stick with meh xD) so I blush and kiss Paul. A lil rougher than usual. Just a lil. So I smirk and look at Paul. "Get over here unzip my pants and suck Baby~" I command Paul. Paul looked at me for a second and blushed deeply. "Ok daddy~" said Paul in the cutest voice making me even more hard. Oh god Paul walked over and got on his knees and unzipped my pants and sucked roughly. I of course moan. I moan softly whimpering as Paul sucked my dick. I was squirming around as it felt sooo good. I grabbed Paul's head and pushed down causing him to deep throat. Paul sat there and gags. "Nnn~ just a lil more paulll~" I moan softly. Paul sucked faster then I couldn't hold it in any longer. So I release a lot in his mouth. I panted and told him to put my pants back on and sit up. So he does. As I scan the area Paul looks around he screams Ice Burg. "We are in the plane..." I say looking at him weird. "Oh yeah..." Paul said with a pause "CLOUD BURGG!!" I look over and see this ice burg thing and then the plane crashes into the 'cloud burg'. Red leader is falling and gets his bag open. He glares at me and paul..

🚨tords pov🚨
I glare at them two. I had a small scratch on my face as Pat has his red shirt torn. His stomach was bleeding a little bit. But Paul on the other hand had his eye sliced with a big slash mark on his face. We finally got to the ground. I walk over to them as pat is on the ground shivering in pain. I sighed and looked around. Nothing...we are lost.