<1>

Art by: Http.Sakura.art

Picture and Chapter edited by: XxSaraChanxX

Play song

Song: LP-Tightrope

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Mom! Katelyn's here." Aphmau said as she brought her bag downstairs and hugged her mother.

"Be safe Mija, call me when you settle in okay?" Sylvanna said and Aphmau nodded.

"Bye mom!" Aphmau waved as she grabbed her bag and left the house, walking over to Katelyn's car.

She placed her bag in the trunk and got in the backseat.

"Hey Katelyn! Hi Luka!" Aphmau chirped as she got in the car and Katelyn started driving.

"Ready for your first day of college Aphmau?" Luka asked and Aphmau nodded.

"I'm so excited!" Aphmau replied and Katelyn laughed.

"Well we filled the car with sweets and bananas. It's a four hour ride." Katelyn said and Aphmau squealed.

"You know me so well Katelyn." Aphmau replied and Katelyn chuckled.

"I sure do. You're like my little sister." Katelyn replied and Aphmau laughed.

"Especially that we are invited to our parents' wedding on spring break." Aphmau replied and Katelyn coughed.

"What?!" Katelyn replied in shock and Aphmau brushed out laughing.

"Yeah they are getting married. Eric proposed." Aphmau replied and Luka laughed.

"Well you two will be siblings." Luka pointed out and Aphmau face palmed.

"You don't say Sherlock." Aphmau said and they all laughed.

<><><>

"Well here we are!" Luka said as the three hopped out of the car and got out Aphmau's bag.

"Wow..... Falcon Claw University is really beautiful." Aphmau said in awe.

"Well, c'mon let's go get your dorm number." Katelyn said and they walked into the main building.

They signed her up and got her schedule and dorm key.

"Here ya go, we have to go. Classes." Katelyn said and they both left.

Aphmau left the building and started walking towards the freshman dorms.

She then bumped into a girl with white hair and purple eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Aphmau apologized and the girl smiled.

"It's okay. Here let me help you." She said and helped her up.

"Thanks!" Aphmau said and the girl took her to Aphmau's dorm.

"No problem. My name's Jennifer by the way, and yours?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau smiled.

"And I'm Aphmau." Aphmau introduced and she settled in, with Jennifer helping her.

<><><>

Aphmau finally settled in with her best friend Tera, being her roommate.

She left out for a walk and then looked up to a tree and climbed it. Sitting on a branch.

Just like the pic.

She placed on her headphones and started to listen to music.

She then noticed a familiar face. Black hair and midnight eyes sitting under the tree.

Aphmau then giggled silently and grabbed a small not ripe fruit and threw it on Aaron's head, making him look up.

"Long time no see Aaron!" Aphmau winked and Aaron stood up and Aphmau jumped down.

"How did you manage to climb up here?!" Aaron said and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you." Aaron muttered and Aphmau smiled.

"I missed you too."

Ciao Adios!