How It Began

August, 1973
The sun dried the blood on my face. As I walked, the ground felt like millions of nails on my feet. Just as I went to board the bus to camp, everything went black. And in a moment, my surroundings were dead bodies and pieces of a broken bus. Then, I was back. I was petrified to get on the bus. So I hid in a barrel with the shovels. I peaked threw a crack in the barrel, and stared as the bus drove off. But, when they realized they were missing a camp member, they sharply turned around tipping the bus over, and crashing into a propane tank. But the flammable liquid caused the bus to catch on fire, leaving the people inside to burn to death. I was highly shocked and once the fire ended, I ran to the bus and found inside all of the people who were once my friends. I kneeled down as tears started to rush down my face. And I looked around me, surrounded my dead bodies and scattered pieces of broken glass, metal, and plastic. I also smelled the large puddle of propane next to me. That's when I realized, that I, Sam Foster, was different than everyone. I could see a glimpse of the horror ahead of me, and as time ticks, I must prevent it. But how? I'm just a kid! How could I ever solve a whole mystery, and stop a problem before it starts, all in a small, limited amount of time. All these questions pressured me so much, I fainted in the heat. Or did I? Everything went black and then I saw it...