Pegasus...

Hercule Finally gets to be with his family and be immortal he steps in he didn't care anymore about that girl nor Phil only him the gods and Pegasus.

As Hercule takes a closer look at Pegasus.
He sees that Pegasus has quite the body.
Pegasus has a big ass and is Muscular too and about Pegasus majesty we don't need to talk about.

Pegasus was really the most beautiful thing Hercules has ever seen.

"pegasus.." Hercule whispers to himself it was very very quiet but Pegasus could hear his name miles away especially if it's the one that he loves.

Yeah he loves Hercule he didn't know when he started feeling that way,
But he guessed since Hercules gave him that headbutt and then this tight hug and then what he misses the most sleeping with Hercule but he couldn't even have that for one day because that bastard Hades stole his Hercule away as he saw Hercules again after 18 years he thought Hercule couldn't get hotter.

But boy was he wrong after Hercule became Super Strong and had all that muscles Pegasus often dreamed about him.

when they had training sessions Pegasus would sneak away and would jerk off to Hercules muscles.
But he always had worries if Hercule would love him back.

how could Hercules even.
He was so well trained he was thousand times stronger than him.

He would never love him back.
He was a fricking Horse.

And when that girl came along it didn't got better but now it finally seems as Hercules was all his now and Hercules didn't care about that girl anymore.

so back to the present.
Pegasus instantly looks in the direction where Hercules stands.

"Ahh nothing was talking to myself......ahm father I-I'm immortal right?"
Hercules asks nervously.

"Yup but I wouldn't recommend trying."
Zeus says laughing.

"Is...is Pegasus also immortal?"

Pegasus raises an eyebrow
*why would he want to know that?*

"well at the moment he isn't but I could make him but does mean he has to be a part of you in the fast way because I don't think you want to do all of that again."

"for me it's okay I already see him as a part of me and I couldn't live on if Pegasus died so the only question is.....do you want to live forever with an idiot like me?"

as an answer Hercule gets a wiiiiieeerrr and Pegasus who lifts him up so he's sitting on Pegasus

"okay but you'll always have to be together. And it cannot be broken."
Zeus says

"okay by me"
Pegasus nods

"so it be then!"
with a lightning strike Pegasus was immortal

"ALRIGHT."
Hercule screams

"so what do you wanna do first?" Zeus asks

"well it depends do I still have a room we're Pegasus and i can live?"
Hercule asks now

"of course" Zeus answers

"also a bed were we two fit in?"

"you still want to sleep with Pegasus together?"

"Still?!? I didn't even got the chance to because I was kidnappet!"

"yeah I guess you're right yeah your bed should be done by now so your gonna go to your room with Pegasus I guess. no worries Pegasus knows the way."

and with that Pegasus takes off

*everything I ever dreamed of comes true* Pegasus thinks with his biggest smile ever.