One Crazy Daisy

Delilah "Daisy" Summers. That's what people call the loud, energetic, perky ball of sunshine that is apparently a human girl. Delilah is a unique girl, with unique friends, and unique minded. She does the craziest shit possible with her friends. She curses like a sailor. She has the manners of a cow. And she can't be graceful to save her life.

Delilah's life has never been boring-Even as a baby, she was sneaking out the carrige, stealing food from plates, and breaking everything in sight-And now her life is gonna get more interesting than it already is, if that's even possible.

=+=+=+=

okay new story! this story is about a really weird girl. i want to kinda base her on myself-minus the name, age, and other shit-but some things will not be related to me! this story is just for a little fun. it's gonna be super random, weird, cheesy and everything! but--i hope--it'll still be enjoyable! and i also made the cover for this story myself, so i'm pretty proud of that! but i'll probably just end up changing it for a better one that my home girl ekeg9082 made for me :/ anyways, kk enjoy reading byyyeeee.

(i'll just attach the cover i made to the side so i can at least remember it when i will most likely change it)