Her.

Ordinary was never the word to describe her, she was more than that. 

From the beginning till the end, she was different from everyone.

Her eyes gleamed, and her smile was contagious. 

She was that light you'll see in a world full of darkness.

For me, she always stood out, even if the world considered her invisible.

She never knew how I felt for her, how much I wanted to be the one for her.

It's been months since I first saw her, and I still didn't have the courage to talk to her.

Even if it was just a simple, "Hello!"

My palms got sweaty, my words evaporate, and my knees tremble as I become nervous when I see how near she was.

Ironically, it felt so far when she was actually near me. 

It seemed like she was a mile away, but really just a few feet from where I stood.

Once I heard her voice, it made me laugh. I never thought that her voice would've sound like that.

Soon it was the only thing I wanted to hear. I loved it when she talked, or when she sang songs with her friends. It was a sweet sound.

I was the first to notice where she was wherever I'm the same area as her.

My friends didn't approve of me liking her, but I didn't care. It was me liking her, so why should they even be concerned. 

I was the one who had feelings for her.

As the months passed, the more I lost hope. 

I don't know why I even held on for so long. She doesn't even know me, she barely even sees or talks to me.

I'm holding on to a thin thread of hope and I'm not even sure when it will be cut. I don't even remember where I even got that tiny glimpse of hope.

But there I was, standing in front of her. Doing something I never thought I could do. 

Will she say the words I want to hear?