The Warrior

Chapter 1 Meeting Zachary

There is a little boy name Zachary Jones. Zachary is 14 years old. He love to explore the world. He is young black smart intelligent boy. He have a huge imaginitive mind. He is also a happy and lift up spirit kind of guy. He was the dreamiest guy at St. Marks Junior High. Every girl wanted him. His best subject was Social Studies. His social studies teacher name is Mrs. Figurhorn. In one class section they had talked about Africa. Mrs. Figurhorn asked "Who know some interesting facts about Africa?" I said "Africa is located in South America." Ciara said "No its not its located in Noth America." I said "No its not because if you see on the map it says that Africa is located in South America." Ciara had cleaned her contacts. She said " It shawl do says that everybody makes mistake." I said "That's right." Mrs.Figurhorn said "Great job you guys you have got along with out no arguing." Zachary and Ciara was really proud of they selves what they had accomplished. Mrs.Figurhorn said "Who else knows about Africa?" John said "The African continent has the second largest population in the world, at about one billion people." Mrs.Figurhorn said "That is really an interesting fact good job John." John said "Thankyou Mrs.Figurhorn". Mrs. Figurhorn said "Class lets make a KWL chart this is 20 point each added to you grade average." I said "This is going to be a cool/lame work at the same time."