Two Little Pink Lines

I sat in the bathroom staring at the test waiting for the results to appear and may I add waiting for that seems like forever.  Maybe I did it wrong? I think to myself as I pick up the box to read the instructions again. Step One: Pee on the thing...Check...Step 2: Set it down like the picture shows...Check...Step 3: Wait.....Check...Most defiantly a check. I glance over at the test and notice a pink line appear I set the box down and stand up and gently pick up the test and stare at it, my mouth dropping open and tears forming in my eyes. "This can't be happening!" I sob as I sit down against the wall and stare at the test in my hand. It felt as if a huge weight had been dropped in my gut. I couldn't even help but sob. This was terrible and horrible and I couldn't believe that this was happening to me the worst part of it was that the father would be my best-friends boyfriend and all I wanted to do was call her and tell her but I couldn't. I couldn't call Allie, she would never understand and she would never believe me when I try to explain what happened for me to end up like this and not only that I have never told anyone about that night exactly and I din't want to. It made me feel horrid and upset just thinking about that. 

I quickly dropped the stick and leaned over the toilet and began to vomit and sob even more which was stupid of me because within two seconds of doing so my mother came knocking on the door.

"Danielle are you okay?!" she asked through the door trying to open it. 

"I am fine mother , just ate too much!" I manage to croak out before vomiting some more.

"Danielle let me come in I want to make sure you are okay!" she said more sternly shaking the door handle. This was the thing about my mother, she was always worried about me and sometimes it was beyond suffocating. I mean, yes I appreciated it but she always worries about me when it isn't necessary and it was rather aggravating! The worst part is she is gonna worry even more if she finds out that I am pregnant...the thought of that makes me vomit even more. 

"Mother I am fine!" I croak out again before flushing the toilet and wiping my mouth. I quickly turn on the sink and throw the box under the cabinet I grab the stick and put it in my pocket. "DANIELLE VICTORIA WILKINS OPEN TH-" I stop her in mid sentence by opening the door. "See I am fine mother." I tell her as I brush past her and head to my room she just has this puzzled look. I open the door of my room, then quickly shut it and lock it, I sit on my bed and pull out the stick and grab my phone. I go to pull up Allie's number, but quickly lock my phone and stare at the test. I bite my lip and try to figure out what all I was going to do. That's the problem I had no to go to or talk to about the problem I was lost on what I needed to do. I couldn't go to my mom because she would flip shit if she found out everything. I couldn't go to Allie because she wouldn't ever give me time to explain. I couldn't talk to Daniel because he would want to kill Jason. I couldn't tell anyone. It was horrible and all I wanted to do was cry about it. So instead I put the test in my dresser drawer and kept it hidden then I laid down and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys :)

So this is a new story Im working on any comments for the first chapter?

xoxo

Dierling :)