Chapter 1 : Barden

It was the first day of college for Beca Mitchell. She was a small brunette girl who wore badass clothes with her beats earphones around her neck. She'd arrived at Barden University a few minutes early so she was waiting outside for a while. "Welcome to Barden" a high pitched voice said. Beca turned her head to see a tall blonde girl stood there wearing a Barden uniform. Beca nodded her head and picked up her suitcase and bag which included her laptop in it. The blonde girl was blabbing on to Beca but she wasn't listening she'd put her headphones back on. The girl arrived at Beca's dorm. "Dorm 102 , you're room mate isn't here yet but she has a key so if your door opens it's only her' the blonde girl said handing beca the key to her room and leaving her. Beca opened the door and stepped inside placing her bags at the bed nearest to the desk.

30 minutes later the door unlocked. A tall brunette girl walked in with 2 suitcases 'Hey omg beca right? I'm Emily' the brunette said excitedly. Beca took her headphones off. 'Yeah hi you're Emily? Right?' Beca asked closing the top of her laptop. Emily smiled and shut the door behind her and began to walk over to the free bed. 'So you going to audition for anything today , I heard there's auditions for groups and everything outside' Emily asked. 'No probably not , I'm not in to that stuff I'm probably just going to unpack all my clothes and then take a shower' beca replied looking over at the girl. Emily smiled and took off her shirt grabbing a flannel shirt from out of her suitcase. She pulled it over her head and I'm fastened the top 2 buttons. "what you think? To much?" She asked. Beca shook her head 'nope it looks fine.' Emily squealed and then grabbed her phone and ran to the door 'SEE YOU LATER MITCHELL' she shouted.. 'please don't call me that' Beca muttered.

After unpacking Beca walked to the shower rooms which was about 5 minutes from her dorm. She took off her robe and turned on the shower. She began to sing titanium.

I'm bulletproof
Nothing to loose
Fire away , Fire away

Suddenly beca was cut off by a interruption 'omg you're an amazing singer!' Beca quickly turned round covering all her junk. There stood a gorgeous girl. Quite short but obviously taller than beca. She was ginger and had the most amazing blue eyes. She was attractive. 'Em dude!!' Beca yelled. The ginger laughed 'oh yeah sorry I'm chloe' she introduced herself 'I'm not exactly bothered about that but seriously get out I'm nude' beca said. The ginger laughed 'you were singing titanium right?' Chloe said... beca tried not to eye up Chloe but it was hard. 'Yeah' she stuttered. 'You might as well take a picture you know it'll last you longer' she winked seductively at Beca. 'You should audition for the bellas!' Chloe said. 'Emmmm no I don't sing ..... and firstly you barged in my shower ..... you don't even know my name ..... and you're naked! And so am I!' Beca said. Chloe laughed and handed beca her robe. 'Geez calm down' Beca wrapped the robe around her and turned the shower off and walked out of the shower. 'Sing the rest for me?' Chloe asked following her grabbing her robe from her shower stall. 'No dude get lost' beca said turning behind her to see the ginger had covered herself up. 'Whyyyyy......pleaseeeeeee' Chloe pleaded... beca looked her in her eyes and smiled

Beca's Pov
Seriously she's so hot! Wow. She perfect! Her ginger hair which has only a few curls.... she's perfect! Her ocean blue eyes! Her body , her curves , not that I was looking ;) she's just perfect

No ones pov
'Well maybe we should hang out some time then...' Chloe said, Beca smiled 'maybe we should...' as she replied she tightened her messy bun. 'You totally like me' Chloe said winking. 'Em no I dont' beca said lying completely. 'Okay then' Chloe smiled and walked off  'SEE YOU AT AUDITIONS!' Chloe shouted from outside the shower rooms just before the door slammed shut.

N/A : so this part isn't that interesting or long it's just the basic getting into the actual story if you get me. I should be making a part each day but I don't know how long it's going to be but yeahhh.