The Meet

"Carter! It's time to go, get moving!"
As Carter grabs his bags he starts to shiver, "Mom?"
"Yes honey? We need to get going" his mother yells. "I'm scared" Carter whispers.

Soon, they got to school, see, it was Carter's first day at a public school, he was homeschooled. Well, let me continue. His mom pulled up to the parking lot. He steps into class like he's been here for AGES. I mean like, my first day here, I looked like a rag, a very obedient rag. He comes walking in like a soaring eagle.

"Okay class! We have a new student, Carter, please introduce yourself!" Mr.Steadman declares. He shivers, now like a cold eagle, "Um, Hi. I'm Carter, I was born in a hospital and I was raised in Virginia." Everybody try's to keep their laughs in, I can tell. Maybe they are judging a little too harshly, he looks nice.

"Ms.Hills?", "Yes sir?" I say nervously. " You will be working with Mr...what's your last name?" Carter awkwardly stands up, "Its Phillips" Huh, Carter Phillips, sounds familiar.."Okay Ms.Hills you will be working with Mr.Phillips"
Oh great, another partner project in which they will get ALL the credit on. Great.

When I get home I run to my computer, and shut my door. "C.a.r.t.e.r. .P.h.i.l.l.i.p.s" many results pop up. I read all of them, "'Virginia Boy Commits Suicide Due To Bullying" a large time period of silence swigs across my room.

Bryan Phillips. My best friend, that's gone. The article says he died in 2014 which was 4 years ago. He said he was moving away 4 years ago. ~ Bryan Phillips has lived a amazing life, 1999 to 2014 / June 21. The last day of school.
When they moved.