The Lost Get Found

"Mom!!" Screamed 7 year old Lexie Everwood as her room was filling up with smoke.

"Mom!!" She screamed again but to no prevail.

She heard sirens coming towards her and she grabbed her teddy bear and ran to her parents bedroom door but it was gone and in its place was a hospital door. Lexie walked through it and saw both her parents next to each other in  hospital beds and the machines shrilling. Doctors rushed in and shoved her out, Her grandma was in the waiting room crying as the nurse said some hushed words to her.

Lexie tried to run away but her feet felt like they were glued to the floor. Her grandma started to cry harder. Then the floor underneath her flew out from under her and she screamed but her grandma and the nurses started laughing. She kept falling and falling, Didnt anyone hear her screams?

"Lexie! Babe!" A voice shouted in my ear whilst shaking me. Then a blast of cold water hit me and i shot up out of bed.

"Harry?!"

"Lex you were screaming" He looked concerned

I guess you can only keep secrets for so long.

"Harry, If I have to tell you whats wrong i need to start at the beginning, the Very beginning.

Before I met you. I need to go back about 10 years"

A/N:  Hey guys so i was thinking of starting this story, what do you think? Leave a comment! I'll begin writing probably after school ends next week if you guys like it. <3

Love,

Nicole <3