Victor Zsasz : I love you(SAD)

*WARNING: REALLY SAD AND DEPRESSING*
*DEATH, SADNESS, MAY BE TRIGGERING*

(Y/n) POV
''V, face it, the gun isn't working. Just...please stop spamming the trigger it's scaring me.'' I say nervously. "Its not even loaded Bunny, it can't hurt you. The trigger is just stiff, that's all." He reassured. "It's loaded Vic, the Don used it before and only used one outta three bullets." I pushed but he kept trying to unjam the trigger. "I promise Hopper, it's not loade-*BANG*" He started but was cut off by an ear piercing gunshot. I felt a sting and looked down to see my stomach covered in deep red liquid which was very sticky. Victor's eyes widened as far as they could go as he rushed to my side and said "I'm so sorry I didn't know it was loaded!" He was crying by now telling his Zsaszettes who were outside the door to call an ambulance.

3rd Person POV
Your head was rested on his shoulder as you both cried out in pain. Victor's pain was soul crushing and so was yours. You weren't crying because of the bullet that seeped into you by the second... No. You were crying because you knew that you couldn't get through this and ultimately you will leave Victor tonight. But he still kept reassuring you that 'you'll be fine' and 'it's okay, its alright, we'll get through this'. Though it seemed he was talking yo you deep down you both knew he was trying to deal with pain he had never felt. Your vision became blurry as the sound of ambulance sirens in the distance got closer. Victor carried you to the back of the vehicle and kissed your forehead, tears rolling down his face and into yours. He could taste the saltiness of the sadness as he was told to step out the vehicle and follow the ambulance to the hospital. "I love you." You whispered with all your strength. Before he could reply the heart monitor flat lined and the paramedics had to push him out the vehicle. The Zsaszettes had to hold him back from trying to fight them. Eventually he slid down to his knees and screamed as loud as he could in the middle of the road. The heavy rain cascading down him as he kneeled over.

*two week time skip*

The day had come and Victor was as stone cold as ice. The only emotion he showed was a resting poker face. The rain dripped down the black umbrellas as the priest(?) was speaking. Surrounded by loved ones as your casket was lowered Victor had unwillingly bust into tears and your Aunt (A/n) rubbed his shoulder. And to think, on that horrid day just a few hours later, you could've been engaged. He fiddled with the now useless silver ring in his pocket which was complemented by you favourite gem (F/g). When they were asked to put something into the casket, Victor put in the ring and you childhood item you loved (C/I). Victor thought about what you two would be doing if you were alive right now. But you weren't so he pushed away the thoughts and continued the funeral.