Pizza's Just Imagination #1

"How was your day, Kallie?" Mr. Schmidt asked me. "Great!" I chirped, bouncing a little on my bed. "Can you read me a bedtime story?" He chuckled. "Kallie, your almost 19. And it's almost noon!" I shrugged, standing up, showing off my pink, chicken pajamas. "I like stories!" I laughed and started jumping until Schmidt pulled me down and tucked me back in.

     "I guess you could use some rest anyways." He said and pulled out a book from the shelf that was placed by my bedside table.

Red Riding Hood

     "I love that story!" I squealed again and shot up in bed, jerking back down realizing that if I was rowdy again, I would probably not have a story been read to me.

"Once upon a time..."

     "...the end!" He finished after what seemed 2 minutes, but I knew I was just dozing off. I laughed after he put the book back into the shelf. "Would you like a snack before your nap?" He asked, standing up and straightening his bifocals. I thought. "Pizza with two pieces of pepperoni on every other slice!" I said and pretended to pass out. I heard him chuckle before exiting the hospital room, so I opened my eyes and sighed.

     Another day of acting like a psycho... at least i get room service, a tele, and junk food. And I was even as skinny as a pole! Maybe I wasn't crazy, but acting like it sure does the trick. I mean, FREE PIZZA WITH EVERY COMMAND! Wouldn't that be your heaven?

     I hear Schmidt approach, so I squeezed my eyes tight and screamed. He jumped so high, he almost threw the pizza. "Kallie!" He scolded, but I just giggled and took my treat. Munching on it, I switched on the tele. "I want to watch the Kardashians." I said, causing the doctor to laugh once more and leave. He said I needed some 'time.' What's that? Heh, maybe I really am crazy. Just in case another nurse/professed came in, I didn't watch the Kardashians. I put on Wow Wow Wubsy.

     Maybe I really was crazy. Maybe I just had a big imagination. If that's true, which I'm sure it is, I'd be darned. I could just imagine being a chicken! A.K.A. my favorite animal/bird/organism/flipping thing on this planet.

     I looked down at the empty, crumb-filled paper plate and tossed it in the garbage can. You know what? Pizza's overrated. Pizza's just another part of my huge and psycho imagination.