Chapter 1

My name is Tiffany Blue, a 14 year old that is trying to stop bullying and stuff, bullying bothers me so much, because of bullying hundreds of people die, and I really want it to stop, these bullies just don't know that words could be stringer than a knife! I have school today, which means another day pretending to support Clara, my 'best friend',she used to be so nice now she's like bipolar,offensive,rude,mean and popular,she used to be the kindest friend ever,I feel sorry for the people that gets bullied/picked up or even teased by her like if she wants something, she gets it, like hello Clara, you ain't ruling over this universe!

I am 7'1, has shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes,fair skin,and is in year 8. I got out of bed, and jumped into the shower, and brushed my teeth and got dressed

 I got out of bed, and jumped into the shower, and brushed my teeth and got dressed

Yeah simple, since Clara doesn't let me dress nicer than her. Then I added some powder,mascara  and lip gloss and added some rose-smelling perfume and grabbed my bag, grabbed a bottle of water and an apple and walked to school.

I am like 7 minutes away from school then Luke, which is Clara's crush went up to me, I didn't really like him but Clara tried flirting with hi and got rejected rip.

"Hey Tiff," He walked up, walking with me.

"Sup?" I said while taking a bite of my apple

"You really need to drop that Clara off your life, you do what you want to do" He said

"I can't do THAT!" I shrugged

"C'mon are you really gonna be her minion, c'mon I got you, " he smiled at me 

"Haha,thanks" I smiled back,I bushed a little

Hey guys it is the author here and I am here back at it again with another story that i hope y'all will enjoy!