Be My Everything? (dance moms cosh)

Author's Note: Paige and Chloe are 19...Josh is 21.Everyone else in the story is around their ages.

CHLOE'S POV:

As I walk to my best friend, Paige's house I start to think about her brother,Josh.I know it sounds like I'm crushing on him,but I'm not.He just happens to be one of my guy friends....A very hot one...NO.CHLOE.HE'S.YOUR.FRIEND.

PAIGE'S POV:

I know I should've called Chloe and told her that I wasn't home,but I left last minute.Abby called and said that I could come to the studio to practice my solo,and I knew that if I turned her down,I would NEVER get another solo.Besides,she will have Josh to keep her company.

JOSH'S POV:

I heard a knock on the door.I asked who it was and I then heard the soft voice of one of my best friends Chloe.A sudden burst of excitement rushed through me as I ran to the door.

Author's note:I will try to update at least every week.Please leave comments or even questions.I will try to respond.         

CHLOE'S POV:

After Josh explained that Paige wasn't there he invited me to his room.No big deal, I always go there.As soon as we got there ,he started to talk about how hot it was.I thought nothing of it until he took off his shirt.I could feel myself blushing.I couldn't help but to stare at his six pack.All that glory ended when he put on a tank top.

JOSH'S POV:

I saw Chloe starting at my six pack! After I put my shirt on, we got a little bored.That's when I got an idea.I asked her if she wanted to go swimming in my pool.At first, her beautiful brown eyes lit up, but then she told me that she forgot her bathing suit at home.Since she normally wears one piece bathing suits,I was glad to get her one of Paige's two piece bathing suits.She went to the bathroom to change, so I took off my shirt, and put on my swim trucks.                                                                           CHLOE'S POV:

After I changed,I went out to the pool and waited for Josh.Suddenly I was falling into the pool, and at that moment I knew who had pushed me."I'll get you ,Hyland!",I jokingly shouted at him."In your dreams, Blondie", he shouted back.After about 30 minutes of splash wars,we went to sit on the edge of the pool and put our feet in the water.I expected him to push me in, but he asked me something that he had never asked me before.

CONVERSATION: (C=chloe,J= josh)

J- Who do you like?

C-Oh,umm...Promise it won't ruin our friendship?

J-Nothing could ruin our friendship, Chlo.

C-I like you, Josh.

JOSH'S POV:

YESSSSSS!!!!! Ok.Calm down Josh.Now is your chance.I start to l lean in to kiss her, and she doesn't pull back.As my lips touch hers,I feel a spark, which only made me hungry for more.We kissed for almost two minutes until Paige came home and interrupted us.

PAIGE'S POV:

"AWWWWW!",I yelled.They looked at me embarrassed, and then there was an awkward silence, so I told Chloe to follow me.We went to my room and I immediately asked her if she liked Josh.After she said yes,I knew I was going to get them together.I asked Chloe if she wanted to spend the night at my house.

Author:alright,I was going to stop writing, but I got a vote! Shoutout to iloveniall4 ! Thank you so much!